A message to Kaabi Kabab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message to Kaabi Kabab

Jay Bothroyd Got Selected Also Thats Because England Lack Strikers! U Mug Now In The Interst Of Climate Change Please Talk Some Sense U Know 96 Pages Of This Thread Is Just Arguments Ur Sad For Continuing It U Attention Seeking Rat Poision U Need To Go Back Into Ur Hole Of Hiding And Stop Over Rating A Team Who Has Never Even Smelt Champions League Football U Fake Football Fan I Bet U Aint Even Been To St James No Wonder Its A Shithole
    Seriously, mate.. I don't get whats wrong with you. If you do not like the Newcastle thread/team/fans, then don't post anything in the thread.. or if you are desperate to post something, then make sure its beneficial to everyone. It seems you have something against Roy, I don't know what it is, but please for the sake of everyone in PFDC, keep it away from the boards, as it's irritating to read. Your complaing about 96 pages of argument, but I have spent an hour viewing it, and you have started MAJORITY, if not ALL the arguments.. It shows your immaturity. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, of course, but opinions need to be based on logic and explanation. Your posts show neither.

Also, even if roy hasn't been to St.James Park? So what? There are thousands of fans that follow a team, but may not go to their games because they may be far away. Does that mean they are not 'true' fans? Utter rubbish.

and just for the facts,

Newcastle stadium (St.James Park) has a capacity of 52K, (bigger than anfield) and one of the biggest in England. It hosted some England games when they were re-building Wembley Stadium.. so please don't say it's a shithole. If you ask any Liverpool fans, which away games do they enjoy in terms of intensity and atmostphere, they would say Old Trafford,Goodison and St.James Park.

Newcastle haven't smelt champions league? 2001-2002, they went to the Champions League with Sir Bobby Robson.. Once again, get your facts right before you post them here.

I remember months ago, you complained that you haven't won MOTM, or you don't get much reps.. With you posting stuff like that, then I don't blame PFDC people.. No disrespect intented bro.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Sad sad sad. Why are you closing my thread when its me who's begging you te get rid of mr kabab? If doesn't barge in then therell be no arguments! Simple.

Who said I never went to st james? I was there yesterday! I've reported from there, my facebook picture is when I was standing in the pitch!

I feel let down by PFDC. As usual in this day n age the A Hole gets away with it.

I'm writing this now from my BlackBerry, I'm in a bowling tournament in New Brighton (liverpool) watta shit hole mr kabab. If you want photos send me your BBM pin & I'll send it.

5 years I've been here on PFDC, and I feel let down. Sad.

Guys, whoever is playing the fantasy league can contact me through the little forum on it.

Khudafis
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Why the **** the thread was closed? How can you close a team fan thread? that asshole Kaabi k00ni should be shutdown kicked out of PFDC. Harchi kewn nashoore shaash kaf karde miad mirine too PFDC.

Comment

You guys need to chill the fck down! The thread got closed because it's under moderation for now and violators will be dealt with in time after we've gone through the whole thread.

Once that is done, it will be re-opened. Until we have reviewed that thread, I advice all of you to stay calm and not to continue the fights in other threads.

Roy - you keep talking about administrators not doing anything, yet we have never seen a report from you with the "report post" option. Instead of replying to KK (or who-ever) in the same fashion, you could have simply just reported the bad posts or contacted a Mod through PM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
          Khudafis

OT....you ain't iranian right?
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            You guys need to chill the fck down! The thread got closed because it's under moderation for now and violators will be dealt with in time after we've gone through the whole thread.
            Once that is done, it will be re-opened. Until we have reviewed that thread, I advice all of you to stay calm and not to continue the fights in other threads.
            Roy - you keep talking about administrators not doing anything, yet we have never seen a report from you with the "report post" option. Instead of replying to KK (or who-ever) in the same fashion, you could have simply just reported the bad posts or contacted a Mod through PM.
            Mashallah, well said I did not close the newcastle fan thread or 'gang up' on anway as you can see from the first 3 posts its roys mafia but anyway dont get upset cause the thread is closed no one was posting anything constructive.

All in all Liverpool>NUFC
            PFDC>Hussain,Roy and anyother Roy mafia

I thank PFDC for the continuous service being provided.

Comment

^lmao

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                Mashallah, well said I did not close the newcastle fan thread or 'gang up' on anway as you can see from the first 3 posts its roys mafia but anyway dont get upset cause the thread is closed no one was posting anything constructive.
                All in all Liverpool>NUFC
                PFDC>Hussain,Roy and anyother Roy mafia
                I thank PFDC for the continuous service being provided

Comment

you fancy huh?
                  so you fancy huh?
                  nails done hair done everything did
                  nana nails done hair done everything did

you fancy huh?

Comment

who new the international forum would be so entertaining? I have no idea what is going on though.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                    X