Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi - NCAA Basketball (2010-2011 season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can watch Arsalan's game tonight, right here:
    http://www.channelsurf.eu/watch-sout...asketball.html

Comment

Comment

nice dunk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          You can watch Arsalan's game tonight, right here:
          http://www.channelsurf.eu/watch-sout...asketball.html
          Arsalan to the black guy: Balls to you sir!

Comment

Honestly after watching bits of his last few games he doesnt play with too much heart i dont think he really loves basketball. I dont think he's gonna be anything big....

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              It's cuz if he went there there is no way he would have played more then like 5 minutes his first year or two. Just like stepehen curry and davidson. Unfortunitely arsalan is not stepehen curry and can not take his team to march madness and get more exposure
              ur right, hes no stephen curry, but if he could have gone to one of those schools, he wouldnt have to lead his team the same way curry did because he would have a very talented supporting cast that would take his team to the national tournament. curry's davidson didnt have many other good players other than himself, where as oregon, maryland, etc do. i think with hard work his sophmore year he could have gotten into the rotation of anyone of those teams i listed. but in the end all that matters is that this kid plays well and gets a chance to play in the nba
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                arsalan has so much talent i have no idea as to why he would reject maryland, oklahoma state, seton hall, and nebraska to go to rice?! hes never going to play in march maddness -_-
                i really hope the knicks draft him in a couple of years from now.....being the biggest knick fan in the world after spike lee....that would make me so happy
                why would you want him on the same team as amare
                id rather have him on a team with a weak PF

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                  that dunk looked like the dunk Pippen made on Ewing LOL

Comment

Arsalan makes really gay facebook statuses

Comment

He aint gonna play PF in the NBA if he is drafted, he is a small forward originally.

Comment

because im a dieeeeeehard knick fan and also because hes gonna have to change to being a sf in the nba, hes nowhere close to being strong enough to be a PF, and as madoud a jan just posted, hes a natrual SF
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

dameh Keyan garm keh ham ticket gereft ham oomad donbalam. we were late to the game and when we got there more than half way through the first half unfortunately he was injured and on the bench. He didn't play much but when he was in, he did good. He had 13-8 and most of which were towards the end of the game. He set up a lot of screens for his teammates. All I have to say is that it was good to see him play upclose and personal. I am just glad he didn't get injured REALLY badly but they actually tried to hurt his leg and to quote him, zadan pahasho......
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            dameh Keyan garm keh ham ticket gereft ham oomad donbalam. we were late to the game and when we got there more than half way through the first half unfortunately he was injured and on the bench. He didn't play much but when he was in, he did good. He had 13-8 and most of which were towards the end of the game. He set up a lot of screens for his teammates. All I have to say is that it was good to see him play upclose and personal. I am just glad he didn't get injured REALLY badly but they actually tried to hurt his leg and to quote him, zadan pahasho......
                            Arsalan>Kobe

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                              Arsalan>Kobe
                              very much hope so!
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Arsalan Kazemi named in the second team of all-CUSA.(All members on the first team are senior players)

http://conferenceusa.cstv.com/sports...030711aab.html

Comment

Working...
                                X