MLS Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLS Cup 2010

It's going to be in Toronto. It seems like we have a lot of PFDC members there. Is anyone attending?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

isnt this the final?

if so, it was yesterday, between LA galaxy and Dallas....Dallas won 3-0 beckam was red carded

thats 2 years in a row, beckam and donovan lose in the final

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      isnt this the final?

if so, it was yesterday, between LA galaxy and Dallas....Dallas won 3-0 beckam was red carded

thats 2 years in a row, beckam and donovan lose in the final
      No, that was the Conference final. The final is next week in Toronto between Dallas and Colorado. I didn't see Beckham's red card. I thought it was a yellow.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        No, that was the Conference final. The final is next week in Toronto between Dallas and Colorado. I didn't see Beckham's red card. I thought it was a yellow.

im sorry i meant yellow....oh so it was conference final, they werent very clear i thought it was a final

so conference final is not a 2 leg game?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          im sorry i meant yellow....oh so it was conference final, they werent very clear i thought it was a final
          so conference final is not a 2 leg game?
          Some years it is, some years it's not. They change their rules more often than they change their underwear.

Comment

Some years it is, some years it's not. They change their rules more often than they change their underwear.
            Source?
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              Source?
              Me. I regularly check their underwear and sometimes purchase them from them if they haven't been changed long enough.

Comment

Me. I regularly check their underwear and sometimes purchase them from them if they haven't been changed long enough.
                cool. just making sure.
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  cool. just making sure.
                  n that note I would also like to purchase yours provided you haven't changed in at least 2 months.

Comment

n that note I would also like to purchase yours provided you haven't changed in at least 2 months.
                    lets wait for UL to determine what the shop price is.

Comment

^ lmao..!
                      So LA lost..!? That's great..! I can't stand their coach & fans..! A bunch of wankers..!

Comment

Working...
                      X