Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
    that is untrue.

he is competing with the likes of julio cesar, petr cech, pepe reina, victor valdes and even buffon. all quality opponents.

your arguments are bias and baseless.
    all the GKs u mentioned are 2nd class except for cech who isnt the same anymore and has mental lapses due ever since hsi injury and buffon is old now and not at peak anymore...

all his other competitors are either 2nd class GKs, or too young and inexperienced or too old...

compare it to a few years back when the likes of buffon, kahn, lehman, van der sar, fully fit cech were competing with each other? casillas un zaman mineshast somagh mimekid
    hala ye mosht 16 17 sale ke 2 saale footbale donbal mikonan migan casillas casillas! his exits specially on aerial balls are emabarassing for a "world class GK"!
    Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-19-2010, 11:31 PM.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      yashar, your some fickle football fan that has some immaturity.

So what? Casillas was playing in a good side, and conceded 4 goals, and now he's OVER-RATED?? What the hell?

Like I said, name me a keeper (in this day and age) who hasn't conceded that much, and hasn't made a mistake ever.

Get over it, Casillas is ONE of the best in the world.
      NOW he is over rated because he conceded 4 goals?
      u want me to name a GK who has never made a mistake in the world?
      Casillas is NOT one of the best in the world?

lol, with this poor post, clearly, u dont even understand wat im saying Mr. Matured!
      i dont have the hosele to repeat my arguments all over again which i have been posting for a long time now on PFDC, u can assume watever u want about me, i dont care
      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-19-2010, 07:04 PM.
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

stop arguing together.
        people has eyes and see the reality. no need to convince anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          NOW he is over rated because he conceded 4 goals?
          u want me to name a GK who has never made a mistake in the world?
          Casillas is NOT one of the best in the world?
          lol, with this poor post, clearly, u dont even understand wat im saying Mr. Matured!
          i dont have the hosele to repeat my arguments all over again which i have been posting for a long time now on PFDC, u can assume watever u want about me, i dont care
          Yes, your saying he's over-rated because he's conceded 4/5 goals vs Spain.. Read your OWN previous posts.

i dont have the hosele to reply to everyone here, all i can say is no world class GK, atleast not the worlds best GK concedes 5 goals with his whole starting team and his team consisting of players like puyol, pique, xavi, iniesta, villa, etc...
          and ramos is soorakh
          oh shit, now i cant claim mirzapour is better than casillas anymore
          how about u name me some of the worlds best GKs (which nima believes Casillas is better than them) who have conceded 5 goals with players like xavi, inietsa, puyol, pique, villa on his side?
          in simple terms, casillas is over rated and will never be in the same class as the likes of kahn, buffon, schmeichel, chilavert..
          Check the shot-stopping,reflexes,saves, clean sheets.. Thats enough to prove to you he's one of the best.

Now, I want you to prove to me, how he's NOT one of the best keeper in the world. and.. I don't know why your bringing Schemical,Chillavert names, Are we comparing Casillas as the BEST KEEPER EVER? No! There won't be a keeper like Schemeical just yet, but at this current moment, Casillas is one of THE BEST, I don't think he is the best.

At the age of 22, he came in the Real Madrid said, with confidence and his position (GK) has never been in doubt with national team and clubs.

and yes, name me a keeper who has never made a mistake, then I would leave this thread..because your so adamant to bring up the goals hes conceded vs portugal. It's funny how you don't blame any of the goals on puyol/pique or any spanish players who played in the back four. Usually, the keeper never gets criticised for a thrashing, unless he has made a serious error.. In this defeat, I could not find a goal that was entirely his fault.

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
          stop arguing together.
          people has eyes and see the reality. no need to convince anyone.

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Yes, your saying he's over-rated because he's conceded 4/5 goals vs Spain.. Read your OWN previous posts.
            Check the shot-stopping,reflexes,saves, clean sheets.. Thats enough to prove to you he's one of the best.
            Now, I want you to prove to me, how he's NOT one of the best keeper in the world. and.. I don't know why your bringing Schemical,Chillavert names, Are we comparing Casillas as the BEST KEEPER EVER? No! There won't be a keeper like Schemeical just yet, but at this current moment, Casillas is one of THE BEST, I don't think he is the best.
            At the age of 22, he came in the Real Madrid said, with confidence and his position (GK) has never been in doubt with national team and clubs.
            and yes, name me a keeper who has never made a mistake, then I would leave this thread..because your so adamant to bring up the goals hes conceded vs portugal. It's funny how you don't blame any of the goals on puyol/pique or any spanish players who played in the back four. Usually, the keeper never gets criticised for a thrashing, unless he has made a serious error.. In this defeat, I could not find a goal that was entirely his fault.
            i have ALWAYS said he is an over rated GK with embarassing exits for a GK who claims to be one of the best in the world.

u dunno why i bring those names? because compared to them, he is not at their level and will never be anything close to those big names. he is one of the best at this point due to lack of fully fit world class GKs currently in the world!

the goals he conceded against portugal are just ONE OF MY THREADS! like i said, i have been posting this guys sooties for too long now not just one game.
            off the top of my head, i also made some comments after the hilarious goals he conceded against milan in champions league some time back and there were more which i cant recollect and even if i did, im not gonna bother listing u the mistakes casillas has made since he started his career just to TRY AND PROVE to mr hussain from pfdc wat i believe in.

usually a world class GK makes a few good saves to keep his team in the game!
            this guy didnt say no to any goal! and why should i start blaming spains back 4? i never claimed they are the best! infact, sergio ramos is another punk i always make fun of IRONICALLY IN THE SAME POST YOU QUOTED OF ME! u can ask nima if u want to get another so called proof for urself.
            and even about puyol, i had an argument with nima that puyol is not the best CB in the world like how he claimed.
            my opinion isnt too good of spain defence, specially their 2 full backs. puyol is good and pique has a bright future.

nobody said he is at the level of bangladeshi football, but he is OVER RATED by some, meaning he is given more credit than he deserves and he was never as good as the other big names i mentioned.
            and no, i cant recall the likes of schmeichel, chilavert, kahn, buffon conceding 5 goals in their peak years! now u plz tell me how many so called world best GKs have conceded 5 goals !

and u still want me to name a GK who has never made a mistake in his life

u still dont seem to get the point....
            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-20-2010, 12:56 AM.
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i have ALWAYS said he is an over rated GK with embarassing exits for a GK who claims to be one of the best in the world.
              u dunno why i bring those names? because compared to them, he is not at their level and will never be anything close to those big names. he is one of the best at this point due to lack of fully fit world class GKs currently in the world!
              the goals he conceded against portugal are just ONE OF MY THREADS! like i said, i have been posting this guys sooties for too long now not just one game.
              off the top of my head, i also made some comments after the hilarious goals he conceded against milan in champions league some time back and there were more which i cant recollect and even if i did, im not gonna bother listing u the mistakes casillas has made since he started his career just to TRY AND PROVE to mr hussain from pfdc wat i believe in.
              usually a world class GK makes a few good saves to keep his team in the game!
              this guy didnt say no to any goal! and why should i start blaming spains back 4? i never claimed they are the best! infact, sergio ramos is another punk i always make fun of IRONICALLY IN THE SAME POST YOU QUOTED OF ME! u can ask nima if u want to get another so called proof for urself.
              and even about puyol, i had an argument with nima that puyol is not the best CB in the world like how he claimed.
              my opinion isnt too good of spain defence, specially their 2 full backs. puyol is good and pique has a bright future.
              nobody said he is at the level of bangladeshi football, but he is OVER RATED by some, meaning he is given more credit than he deserves and he was never as good as the other big names i mentioned.
              and no, i cant recall the likes of schmeichel, chilavert, kahn, buffon conceding 5 goals in their peak years! now u plz tell me how many so called world best GKs have conceded 5 goals !
              and u still want me to name a GK who has never made a mistake in his life
              u still dont seem to get the point....
              You clearly did not understand my post.

and for the statistics:

Kahn conceded 5 goals at Munich vs England.

Schemical conceded 5-1 vs Newcastle with united, and many other hammerings in his time at United.

All the top keepers had these days.

I will end the discussion, and respect your opinion. I've always thought Spains defence are suspect, but keeper is decent.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Kahn conceded 5 goals at Munich vs England.
                Schemical conceded 5-1 vs Newcastle with united, and many other hammerings in his time at United.
                All the top keepers had these days.
                I will end the discussion, and respect your opinion. I've always thought Spains defence are suspect, but keeper is decent.
                true, although the germany of that time in way can be compared to the spain of today but anyways...
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

with great power comes great responsibility, every team wants to beat the european and world champs now, spain just have to bring in some of the u21 players to replace the aging stars and start building for next big competition. these friendlies are almost meaningless in terms of result, although losing by 4 to arch rivals is embarrassing even in a friendly.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                  X