Sebastian Vettel says hi to Nima!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Is formula 1 a redneck sport in EU like NASCAR is in America ??
    Formula 1 is a next Generation sports since technology and engineering has the first say. Vettel didnt win because his driving skills were superior to other contenders, he was the one sitting in the ultimate F1 car. To enjoy F1 you need to have good knowledge of cars, the circuits and other elements which influence a race, so its not like Nascar at all.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
      yep, and thats your captain.
      you must be proud
      we have a gentlemen in casillas, and you have van bommel
      haha that soorakh who conceded 5 from portugal today (nani cancelled out ronaldo's goal)

ghorbune sergio ramose gentleman!
      ghorbune cristiano ronaldoe gentleman
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

and here is a picture for you

oh this soorakh? he and his team conceded 5 from portugal today, full squad
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

this is spain's second heavy defeat in as many games.

first argentina and now portugal.

perhaps its time for a change in coach?

Comment

im a huge ferrari fan, always been a ferrari fan since i can remember! tbh i was never a alonso fan and very much disliked his arrogant behaviour in his Renault and mclaren days. ive always been a Schumacher fan and after he retired a Raikkonen fan but i have to give it to alonso they guy drove so freaking amazingly 2nd half of the season and put that ferrari car where it didnt belong and to be fair we did win a few races due to red bull ****ing up so badly and malfunctioning...but hey thats motorsport.
            and please yashar stfu with ur kori, first of all im not a vettel hater but the guy has noting on Schumacher, the guy is stil raw and very much flawed, he cant even overtake and nor can he handle pressure and he was driving the best car on the field and was getting whooped by a 34 yr old webber, if it wasnt for favourtisim from redbull Webber would of won and they should of secured the championship a LONG time ago with that car they had. imo alonso is the best driver on the field even thought hes a dickhead and arrogant.

Comment

or perhaps realize they are a soorakh team with the soorakhest over rated GK
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                or perhaps realize they are a soorakh team with the soorakhest over rated GK
                ye cos jorg butt is better

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  im a huge ferrari fan, always been a ferrari fan since i can remember! tbh i was never a alonso fan and very much disliked his arrogant behaviour in his Renault and mclaren days. ive always been a Schumacher fan and after he retired a Raikkonen fan but i have to give it to alonso they guy drove so freaking amazingly 2nd half of the season and put that ferrari car where it didnt belong and to be fair we did win a few races due to red bull ****ing up so badly and malfunctioning...but hey thats motorsport.
                  and please yashar stfu with ur kori, first of all im not a vettel hater but the guy has noting on Schumacher, the guy is stil raw and very much flawed, he cant even overtake and nor can he handle pressure and he was driving the best car on the field and was getting whooped by a 34 yr old webber, if it wasnt for favourtisim from redbull Webber would of won and they should of secured the championship a LONG time ago with that car they had. imo alonso is the best driver on the field even thought hes a dickhead and arrogant.
                  look at his age, how can u even compare? give the dude some break and u stfu till then! alonso will never in a million years be able to break schumachers records!
                  and schumacher's legacy has already been passed on to vettel, the countdown has started!
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ye cos jorg butt is better
                    good try, soorakhin az sar ta pa!!!
                    hata mirzapour 2 ta goal khord az portugale kheyli behtaro por setaretar
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

good try, soorakhin az sar ta pa!!!
                      hata mirzapour 2 ta goal khord az portugale kheyli behtaro por setaretar
                      valli harchi hastim az almaan behtarim

Comment

look at his age, how can u even compare? give the dude some break and u stfu till then! alonso will never in a million years be able to break schumachers records!
                        and schumacher's legacy has already been passed on to vettel, the countdown has started!
                        when did i say alonso can carry on schumachers legacy :S i just said hes the best current driver and if it wasnt for ferrari screw up he would be on his 3rd world championship right now. to be frank with you vettel is a massively flawed driver! they guy cant freaking overtake if his life depended on it!!
                        right now alonso/hamilton>kubica>vettle.

you probs know nothing about f1, just jumping the germany/vettle bandwagon

u really need to stop this german ****her and this is coming from german NT/ schumacher fan
                        Last edited by Mr Pouya; 11-17-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

ye yashar stop this german k0sosher!
                          your not blond or blue eyed.
                          at least choose a culture similar to yours to follow.

you Nazi loving prick

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            when did i say alonso can carry on schumachers legacy :S i just said hes the best current driver and if it wasnt for ferrari screw up he would be on his 3rd world championship right now. to be frank with you vettel is a massively flawed driver! they guy cant freaking overtake if his life depended on it!!
                            right now alonso/hamilton>kubica>vettle.

you probs know nothing about f1, just jumping the germany/vettle bandwagon

u really need to stop this german ****her and this is coming from german NT/ schumacher fan
                            and when did i say that u said alonso can carry schumachers legacy? did i deny alonso is currently the best?
                            vettel is just a kid and wat he did is impressive and appreciatable and he will improve with time! right now, his name has gone down in history and he burnt nima's @$$, no matter how flawed u think he is.

u dont need to tell me wat to do, specially with the "impressive history" u have here on PFDC! wat is between nima and me is none of ur business, no matter who u support
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ye yashar stop this german k0sosher!
                              your not blond or blue eyed.
                              at least choose a culture similar to yours to follow.
                              you Nazi loving prick
                              u really dont want another italian fan on ur @$$ do u?
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

and when did i say that u said alonso can carry schumachers legacy? did i deny alonso is currently the best?
                                vettel is just a kid and wat he did is impressive and appreciatable and he will improve with time! right now, his name has gone down in history and he burnt nima's @$$, no matter how flawed u think he is.
                                u dont need to tell me wat to do, specially with the "impressive history" u have here on PFDC! wat is between nima and me is none of ur business, no matter who u support
                                mate this is a public forums! and a public forums/threads you are free to give ur opinion. if you want to "own" your mate here, do it through pm, not a public forum where everyone can comment and voice their opinions ! mkay?
                                i admit what vettle has done is impressive but hes not that speical!
                                badam yashar jewn to key shoro kardi intori harf zadan?!? in che choor harf zadani ba refighet, thought we were homies and pls dont pls that ****her history involved on pfdc, javon bodam .

Comment

Working...
                                X