Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
    No world cup will have the atmosphere or Germany 2006
    Well said being in Germany for WC 2006 was just a blast. I remember getting blitzed after watching Iran games and drinking good German beer(well I don't remember much after the Iran games)
    I don't mind Russia hosting a world cup but I have a big problem with Qatar. Those aholes are going to have a platfor to just say "Arabian Gulf" and brainwash more people.

Comment

it was all about giving it no new hosts, Russia have never hosted so they are right choice. Qatar and Australia both new hosts but Qatar got it for much better advertising and more benefits for Fifa.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Qatar makes me sick.. look what they wrote in their promotion video, "see the stunning Arabian Gulf from your seat"

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
          Qatar makes me sick.. look what they wrote in their promotion video, "see the stunning Arabian Gulf from your seat"
          I am boycotting WC2022 and I am not even watching one game. This is what I posted they will use the world cup as a platform to say "Arbian gulf."

Comment

A picture says 1000 words

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
              i didnt realize that to be an iranian you have to hate qatar or shall we say arabs
              as to your theory of course people who want russia like to see england out of the game thats obvious. there is only one winner. and secondly what if things went wrong and russia didnt get the enough votes for the first round do you think it is worth risking it 2 votes ?
              third if you look at the votes in the first round england got 2, netherland 4 russia 9 then spain 7. england was not favourite 2 votes only !! how many commettie members do think russia can bribe
              and after 1st round clearly its between russia and spain and its very close so the swing in netherland votes is likely explained by knowing that they are backing the wrong horse and they need act if have a favourite between spain and russia
              Did I say that we have to hate Arabs? I have alot of Arab freinds, and I don't like people discriminating. I am talking about how someone would back the Qatar bid, considering they are promoting A***** gulf, but it seems you don't care. Don't try to be cheeky.

Your clearly a joke, if you don't think the voting was fixed.

No point debating with someone whos mind is a stone. Nothing goes in.

Hope you enjoy the WC in qtar
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

qatar has lots of money to spend, they are a booming economy and a new location for worldcup to be hosted (west asia/ middle east)
                plus they made an offer to FIFA that FIFA couldnt reduce: qatar told FIFA they wouldnt take any money for preparing for the worldcup. all the preparations would be done using their own money.

not to forget, their strong advertising campaing and zidanbe being their ambassador.

so as a neutral viewer, why not qatar?
                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 12-03-2010, 10:39 AM.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  qatar has lots of money to spend, they are a booming economy and a new location for worldcup to be hosted (west asia/ middle east)
                  plus they made an offer to FIFA that FIFA couldnt reduce: qatar told FIFA they wouldnt take any money for preparing for the worldcup. all the preparations would be done using their own money.
                  not to forget, their strong advertising campaing and zidanbe being their ambassador.
                  Strong B.O.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    That means anyone who has loads of money can host the WC, without no activities even done in sport. Thats pathetic. Qatar hosting asian cup next month and asian games is no way enough. Yes, they will spend, but they have the money. Are they even a footballing nation? Do the fans even watch football globally or even in their own leagues? Have they won Asian Cup/tournaments ebfore? Have they qualfified to a World Cup before?
                    No.

Do they deserve to host the WC? No.

People are just using money to host the WC, thats not an achievement. Australia produced the best olympics, and they get one vote from FIFA? Badbakht,, why? What did Australia do wrong?

Australia and Qatar were similar, because both were new countries who never hosted, but FIFA opted Qatar, simple for MONEY. Nothing else.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

qatar has hosted asian games and will be hosting asian cup.
                      so they are showing their interest, their willingness to host and spend and they are proving they can do it.

with so many big players and coaches having some sort of football experience there, they must have put a good word about qatar and these guys words carry some weight on an international scale.

australia is a very good sporitng nation but they have their disadvantages against qatar:
                      1) they are in one corner of the world which no team will have it easy to fly to, neither teams, nor fans nobody.
                      2) inspite of their national team being better than qatar, their league is a joke and is even worse than qatars. with most of their legionnaires retiring, their national team has become weaker and their new generation cant replace their oldies. if australia wants to host a worldcup, it should become more "fa'al" and show more interest.
                      like i said, qatar did this by hosting asian games, and now asian cup. they had a very strong marketing plan and are cosnidering stadiumds with the worlds highest technology.
                      this is all something that should be considered for teh development of international football.
                      3)football isnt very popular in australia or oceania but in the middle east, football is a passion and there are lots of talents who need attention and investment. this is a perfect opportunity for a football crazy region to show themselves and expose their raw talents.
                      4)again, australia's bid was not as exciting as qatars cos qatar asked fifa of no financial help in preparing for this worldcup.

we need to look at it from different angles, not just the simplistic view that qatar has never reached the worldcup but australia is a sporting nation.

while money was a major factor for qatar winning it, i disagree that it was the only major factor.
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Oil And Money>football

Fifa Is A Disgrace Sepp Blatter Is A Fat Hungry Donkey

Comment

so much talk on qatar's world cup but no one is talking about russia.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                            so much talk on qatar's world cup but no one is talking about russia.
                            you could say fifa also went for the money but Russia as such a big country has the rights to hold the WC.

I myself am not happy for being in Russia..I rlly want to go and experience a wc in 2018 so I wanted belgium, spain and england for obvious reasons..Now it's russia with it's far distances, weird racist ppl, dull ambiance
                            Don't tell me they have fine hookers cuz I don care for hookers, one time was enough..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                            CITY

Comment

When Russia got the win, the biggest smiles was in Blatter and Roman Ambromvichs face.. I wonder how much he got involved.

FIFA say NO to racism, and opt for Russia. Jokes

Comment

Working...
                              X