http://www.espa.tv/embed.php?channel...780&height=560

http://sportrhd.blogspot.com/

http://www.stopstream.com/ch3.html

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...29&part=sports

http://www.atdhe.net/

http://nkora.net/

tanx 4 the links.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Nice goal by Park, The guy is the undisputed best player in Asia.

Comment

i can't wait for van der sar to retire. he spent 15mins of the 90mins just to take goal kicks. he always does this. this kind of act is disgusting and refs should do more about it as it puts off the momentum of the opposing team and he simply does it far too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          i can't wait for van der sar to retire. he spent 15mins of the 90mins just to take goal kicks. he always does this. this kind of act is disgusting and refs should do more about it as it puts off the momentum of the opposing team and he simply does it far too much!
          You guys were tramped on by Man U. Van Der Sar didnt even take that many goal kicks since there was not alot of efforts on his goal by Arsenal anyway.

Comment

so man u. is top of the table now?

ferguson wants buffon from juve in exchange for 2 other players, so ya van der sar will be gone soone

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

ferguson wants buffon from juve in exchange for 2 other players, so ya van der sar will be gone soone
                He will retire at the end of the season most probably , a true legend retiring at the age of 40 .

Ill give my reviews and comments about the game once I get home !
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                  He will retire at the end of the season most probably , a true legend retiring at the age of 40 .

Ill give my reviews and comments about the game once I get home !
                  Can not wait!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

that would be stupid. getting a 36 yr old instead of a 40yr old. i guess stekelenburg or de gea would be a wiser choice
                    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Can not wait!

Comment

facts About The Game

1. Very Boring, No team really went for it
                      2. Goal was a deflection gone right, very lucky
                      3. Van Der Sar & Wojciech Szczęsny rarely had to make real saves, Van Der Sar made one real save, and Wojciech made 2 saves.
                      4. Penalty should not have been given
                      5. Justice prevailed when the ever so garbage Rooney missed it
                      6. If Nani wasn't so selfish they could have had more clear chances
                      7. Nani is a dickhead
                      8. Cesc is playing as a good as Rooney
                      9. Anderson proved why you should be starting instead of Giggs, and is a very underrated player.
                      10. Howard Webb is a muppet

Overall for what the game was built up to be, it was very disappointing performance by both teams.

Comment

i thought it would be the best EPL game i've seen so far this season. No Suprise. an asian player saved manchester utd again.
                        EPL < La Liga

Comment

big game of EPL disappoints again in terms of entertainment does it?

so Man utd is top now with 1 more game to play.
                          Their defense is great, I was thinking which has the better defense at the moment, Barca or Man Utd?
                          I say Barca, because stopping Real Madrid from creating a single chance is much harder than stopping Arsenal.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                            that would be stupid. getting a 36 yr old instead of a 40yr old. i guess stekelenburg or de gea would be a wiser choice

buffon is 32 and goalies can play til late 30s into their 40 just like van der sar, most likely he's looking at a him for few years, not next 10 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                              i thought it would be the best EPL game i've seen so far this season. No Suprise. an asian player saved manchester utd again.
                              EPL < La Liga
                              Ok seriously what does someone's ethnicity have to do with football? I am an Aresenal fan and I am mad that Aresnal lost, but Park is a good player. It shouldn't matter if he's Asian. If Park's name was Sanderson and he was from Sweeden you would be saying he is a good player.

I happen to agree with you La Liga to me is a better league than the EPL but not because an Asian player won the game. Park is a good player and Man U is lucky to have him. Personally I think he should of been awarded the Asian player of the year not the Australian dude. What I'm trying to say though is judge a player because of his football skills not because "He's Asian and scored the goal therefore the EPL sucks."

Congragulations to Man U fans nice win guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X