No announcement yet.

Morocco the most unlikest national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, now after Chadli also Carcela chose for Belgium national team.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
      lol, now after Chadli also Carcela chose for Belgium national team.
      yup carcela's a great addition to the team. with chadli and carcela Belgium's bench looks as good as the starting 11.

Now there's something bothering me, it's the racism that i'm seeing in belgian football sites. i understand the frustration after what carcela did(played for belgium in a friendly then said that he will play for morroco and decided to play for belgium) but still it's not a reason to insult him that way, he's only 20 it's not an easy choice i was really shocked with some comments

BTW Carcela is in the squad list for Morocco's next game by Gerets
      Last edited by dcpp; 02-02-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
        yup carcela's a great addition to the team. with chadli and carcela Belgium's bench looks as good as the starting 11.

Now there's something bothering me, it's the racism that i'm seeing in belgian football sites. i understand the frustration after what carcela did(played for belgium in a friendly then said that he will play for morroco and decided to play for belgium) but still it's not a reason to insult him that way, he's only 20 it's not an easy choice i was really shocked with some comments

BTW Carcela is in the squad list for Morocco's next game by Gerets
        Indeed, sure I can understand it's not nice for them (like dejagah for us) but carcela has a maroccan dad, spanish mom and is born in belgium. Of course it's not easy!

ow I think he will decline it.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X