No announcement yet.

Norwegian-Iranian Player cant decide over Iran/Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ are you in denial? He just didn't want to hurt anyone by saying "he would consider if invited" but;

- They have tried to get me to play for Iran in the past, but it's a while ago. I have not heard anything lately, "said Khalili, who have more age-specific caps for Norway.

21-year-old would rather continue to play in red, white and blue.

- First and foremost I want to give everything for Norway, and I have a long-term goal to get on the A-team. It had been a dream, "says Khalili.

- If any come, then I take an assessment at the time. First priority is the Norwegian A-team, "said Khalili.
    so for the naive; yes, yes he woul consider Team Melli.

For those who can actually read; he DREAMS of Norway NT, that is his 1st and foremost priority and IF they don't want him, you will have another Dejagah who is willing to play for Team Melli instead

first our results are shit and then our players get like this; seeing Team Melli as 2nd best choice :s
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

My guess..............he is Iranian Kurd from Bokan, I guess one of those who dislike Iran. Only my guess

Comment

Originally posted by khalatbari2011 View Post
        My guess..............he is Iranian Kurd from Bokan, I guess one of those who dislike Iran. Only my guess
        My guess.........you are a formerly banned wigger.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

kc ur pics really creep me out

Comment

Working...
          X