Wow New York Giants = Epic fail! NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow New York Giants = Epic fail! NFL

Man I've seen some stinkers before but the NY Giants really $hit the bed against the Eagles. It was pathetic they surrendered FOUR TOUCHDOWNS they were up 31-10 and they still choked! Vick played out of this world no doubt but man if you are a Giants fan hold your head down in shame wow coach might just get fired at the end of this season. I'll bet this is one that Eli wants to forget but he never will. Oh and what in the hell was that stupid punter thinking when he punted to Desean Jackson? That's like saying here have a free touchdown on us1

Originally posted by Persiantiger View Post
    Man I've seen some stinkers before but the NY Giants really $hit the bed against the Eagles. It was pathetic they surrendered FOUR TOUCHDOWNS they were up 31-10 and they still choked! Vick played out of this world no doubt but man if you are a Giants fan hold your head down in shame wow coach might just get fired at the end of this season. I'll bet this is one that Eli wants to forget but he never will. Oh and what in the hell was that stupid punter thinking when he punted to Desean Jackson? That's like saying here have a free touchdown on us1
    what an embarassing day for Pac 10 players though. First of all Brian Cushing of USC does his best rahman rezaei impression by hitting his own teammate and then desean jackson of cal, sure he scored the TD (magnificent TD I should add) but what the hell is wrong with him when he gets to the goal line??? One of these times that will cost him and his team
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

it was the best game ive seen since the 59er one verse the deadskins. It feels so good to be an Eagles fan.

Comment

Saw it live. DeSean Jackson and Maclin are badasses...they're a great combo. I was hoping for it to go to overtime because of Fantasy, (had Nicks and Boss). But I still won, and Eli Manning lost. Great day !!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          what an embarassing day for Pac 10 players though. First of all Brian Cushing of USC does his best rahman rezaei impression by hitting his own teammate and then desean jackson of cal, sure he scored the TD (magnificent TD I should add) but what the hell is wrong with him when he gets to the goal line??? One of these times that will cost him and his team
          Well actually I don't blame the punter, I blame Tom Caughlin for not telling the punter, "Hey moron there is one guy you don't punt the ball to and that is Jackson!" This was bad, epic bad Houston vs Buffallo circa 1993 playoffs bad, so bad that the Iraq invasion is looking good right now in comparason. Now if I were Tom Caughlin I would not even show the game tape on next practice. I would tell them, "hey guys we are not going to play Vick again we don't need to show the gametape and feel sorry for ourselves, let's just try to move on and think about the next game." I would advise my team not to listen to any sports talk radio this week because you know what everyone is going to talk about. I think though this is the end of Tom Caughlin. I have a few friends who are Giants fans and they are just fed up with the guy, and I am sure they are the majority. I think a change in venue would do Caughlin some good he's a good coach but sometimes these things hapen. I would go somewhere other than New York where everything you do is magnified because it's NY media. By the way Brian Cushing needs to shoot up some more hahaha. Sorry I couldn't resist taking a dig at a USC player.

Abbas 85 although I'm a Raiders fan the Eagles are my 2nd favorite team. I always remember as a kid watching my favorite qb Cunningham basically carry that team. Too bad he really didn't have much help though. Eagles in my book have one of the most explosive offense in the NFL but their defense needs some work. Would you say that is a fair analysis of the Eagles?

Oh speaking of the Raiders what about Tim Tebow the God well the Raiders again spanked Denver again and racked up 1000 yards in two games. Wow I can't believe Denver gave up three draft picks for this guy. I know he sells millions of jerseys due to the christian nuts in this country but he is a good college quarterback not fit for the NFL. That 40 yard run he had was a broken play even he admitted it in the press conference. Most fans would want to hang themselves if their team is 7-7 but I'm overjoyed. At least you got to give it up to them they are undefeated in their division. Question if Raiders beat KC in two weeks they will go 6-0 in AFC west but they still need help to make it to the playoffs. Has there ever been a team to go undefeated in their division or 5-1 but miss the playoffs.

As for Patraiots man I got to give my props to Billacheat for electing to kick off and call an onside kick. Only Billacheat would have the testicular fortitude to do that.

Well since there really is no NFL thread we can make this the NFL thread and talk about the NFL here. Playoffs are comming up things should be heating up.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
            Saw it live. DeSean Jackson and Maclin are badasses...they're a great combo. I was hoping for it to go to overtime because of Fantasy, (had Nicks and Boss). But I still won, and Eli Manning lost. Great day !!!
            Yep the Eagles have two playmakers in Jackson and Maclin you can't coach speed people. Eagles need to pull a page out of Raiders playbook and draft some speedsters in defense. One reason why we are now improved to average is because we have a lot of speed on that roster. they are still very young I see actually Eagles and Raiders as teams on the rise.
            My favorite anti Tebow coment though btw was, "He looks like he is still playing in Florida." Wow three draft picks for this guy. I think this whole Tebow mania is due to three things a combination of 1-he's a nice guy 2-he has a clean cut image 3-He's religous. He sells to white America and that is why this guy get's way too much love in my book. There are a lot of guys who can look great in a spread system but NFL is not college. I think he might be a good tight end in the NFL he's big, he has good hands and he's a good athlete who is a smart guy who knows how to play quarterback. That's what I would do if I were Denver convert him to a tight end. I don't think he's a bad dude and I wish him good luck although he can be annoying with his Jesus crap but I think he would make a better tight end or even a power tailback/full back vs quarterback.

Comment

It reminds me of that niner comeback against them in the playoffs a few years back.

Comment

Tebow will be a failure, just like the Raiders have been for years !!! It won't be long before he get's injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Persiantiger View Post
                  Yep the Eagles have two playmakers in Jackson and Maclin you can't coach speed people. Eagles need to pull a page out of Raiders playbook and draft some speedsters in defense. One reason why we are now improved to average is because we have a lot of speed on that roster. they are still very young I see actually Eagles and Raiders as teams on the rise.
                  My favorite anti Tebow coment though btw was, "He looks like he is still playing in Florida." Wow three draft picks for this guy. I think this whole Tebow mania is due to three things a combination of 1-he's a nice guy 2-he has a clean cut image 3-He's religous. He sells to white America and that is why this guy get's way too much love in my book. There are a lot of guys who can look great in a spread system but NFL is not college. I think he might be a good tight end in the NFL he's big, he has good hands and he's a good athlete who is a smart guy who knows how to play quarterback. That's what I would do if I were Denver convert him to a tight end. I don't think he's a bad dude and I wish him good luck although he can be annoying with his Jesus crap but I think he would make a better tight end or even a power tailback/full back vs quarterback.
                  First, Eagles have never been a team that was down and now on the rise. This year was supposed to be a semi-rebuild, however, Kolb became injured and Vick has been a revelation. Second, I think there is an innate hate verse Tebow. He had a good game and one hell of a run for that TD. He will be a good, solid player.

Comment

Tebow will be a failure, just like the Raiders have been for years !!! It won't be long before he get's injured.
                    You pick the wrong year to trash talk against the raiders champ!
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      You pick the wrong year to trash talk against the raiders champ!
                      Big Deal...they beat us at home for the first time in 7 years. Where are they standing now, and what do they have going for them in the future? We have won the division like 4-5 years in a row, and we're 1 KC loss away from making the playoffs again, should we win the rest of our games

Comment

Big Deal...they beat us at home for the first time in 7 years. Where are they standing now, and what do they have going for them in the future? We have won the division like 4-5 years in a row, and we're 1 KC loss away from making the playoffs again, should we win the rest of our games
                        easy cowboy! just messin with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                          First, Eagles have never been a team that was down and now on the rise. This year was supposed to be a semi-rebuild, however, Kolb became injured and Vick has been a revelation. Second, I think there is an innate hate verse Tebow. He had a good game and one hell of a run for that TD. He will be a good, solid player.
                          Well first I agree with what you are saying because the only time they were rebuilding when I think about it was Pre Donovan McNabb era when they were really bad. As for the 40 yard touchdown run even Tebow admitted that it was a broken down play. I don't hate Tebow and I am not one of those oh he's "A religous white southerner that's why he get's all the love" type of guy. I'm just saying that his style is more suitable for college football and he would be better off switching positions to say TE. He would be one hell of a pass catching/blocking combo TE and he could play for a very long time. Did you notice they really didn't trust him too much throwing the football? Well this is not the SEC you are not going to just be able to run over people with your size that is college this is NFL. One good hit from a DT or a LB and your season or career can be possibly done. He better learn the concept of sliding fast.

Tashakor-
                          Well let's see what we have gong for ourselves. We are undefeated in the division and we swept your sorry a$$es. You guys actually have the worst coach in the NFL Norve Turner adn the worst GM in the NFL Mr Lord of No Rings. Your GM and coach sucks so bad most of your good players already left. What do you guys have to look forward to that window of opportunity is gone for you guys. Philip Rivers is not getting any younger and most of the good players already left. The only one that really stayed was Gates and I'm surprised AJ Smith didh't f*ck that one up!

The reason why the Chargers CHOKE in the playoffs every year is because they are a soft finess team. When they bump into a team that is good they can't handle it. I love how every year Charger fans say, "This is the year the year that we win the Super Bowl."

Don't worry you guys will make the playoffs because we will handle KC for you, but you will get elliminated from the playoffs AGAIN! I was laughing my a$$ off and made $600 last year when I took the points and the Jets in the playoffs. Easiest money I ever made because my family lives in SD and they are all blind like you about thier team.

By the way I work in SD in the 32nd Naval base and my family lives there. I see how HORRIBLE most Charger fans are in terms of being bandwaggon fans. I"m sure you are not a bandwaggon fan you seem passionate enough to me but these guys are the aholes who will buy an authentic Merriman jersey and take it off when the Chargers lose in the playoffs and talk $hit about their team. Say what you want about Raider fans we are on the rowdy side a bit, even I will admit that, but at least we are PASSIONATE about our team just like east coast fans. I like Philly and Philly fans as my 2nd favorite team becasue like Raider fans they are passonate about their squad, and they were grean like Michigan St.

Back to what I was saying even when the Raiders were 2-14 a few years ago and Raiders would year in and year out go 4-12 or 5-11 you still saw people wearing Raider gear and when I wear Raider gear fellow Raider fans proudly walk up to me and say, "Raider Nation!" You NEVER get that with Charger fans.

Comment

i still have to thank the giants for beating the new england cheatriots and proving that new england cannot win a championship without cheating

Comment

Working...
                            X