Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
    Khaste nabashi lol
    My christmas present for you http://www.cafepress.com/+bandwagon_...hirt,387646356
    You have to pay for it yourself though
    band wagon!? I have an inter jersey thats 13 years old. Its not even Nike. Its Umbro. I have been following these teams for 23 years, longer than how old you are!

btw, what band wagon? Inter and Bayern are both sucking in serie A and bundesliga.

If you ever saw me root for liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus, You have the right to shoot me
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      band wagon!? I have an inter jersey thats 13 years old. Its not even Nike. Its Umbro. I have been following these teams for 23 years, longer than how old you are!

btw, what band wagon? Inter and Bayern are both sucking in serie A and bundesliga.

If you ever saw me root for liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus, You have the right to shoot me
      Doesnt matter how long youve been supporting them, at one point you decided to support the top teams in the world, not because you felt any connections to them, but because they were winning and were top teams in their respective leagues. Theres nothing wrong with supporting one or two big teams, but five? Thats a severe case of bandwagonitis.
      I forgive you though, youre a yank.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
        Doesnt matter how long youve been supporting them, at one point you decided to support the top teams in the world, not because you felt any connections to them, but because they were winning and were top teams in their respective leagues. Theres nothing wrong with supporting one or two big teams, but five? Thats a severe case of bandwagonitis.
        I forgive you though, youre a yank.
        well thats how it is in Iran. People follow all the leagues and in each league they like 1 team and root for that one team. It is what it is and its makes all the sense in the world brotha sorry .

Band wagon is when you start rooting for a team Only after their success not before. Thats all.
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Heif shod, kheili delam mikhast Bayern Benitez ro soorakh kone. Badam miad azash.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Heif shod, kheili delam mikhast Bayern Benitez ro soorakh kone. Badam miad azash.
            bayern defahsho aval dorost kone bad biya harf bezan
            khodeti soorakh tokhmesag

Comment

Tabrik be hame interihaye donya, makhsoosan be interihaye pfdc...shoma az alaan mitavanid amadeye seri B bashid... jk

No, joke. I think, that Leonrdo won't help Inter much, because Inter isn't that Inter, which it was one year ago with Mourinho. I'd think, that Inter will get at least the 4th place, if they have luck

But if they have not luck...dg nemikham pishbini konam

Comment

Working...
              X