Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lebron thread

Here is the Lebron thread! I think its only fair that I open the thread

Now that he has all the help in the world, how many championships you think he is gonna win before he retires? I am guessing 7. Of course that all depends on the health of their 40 point scorer Dwade. I personally think is he by FARRR be the best athlete the game has ever seen and of course it doesn't hurt that he got game too.

I used to say as he gets older and slower he needs to develop more moves to stay up there, but with Bosh and wade he might not need that anymore.
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

lol the Lebron thread by PB

Comment

PB is always there when Wade scores big but when LBJ does it he flees
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        lol the Lebron thread by PB
        Its as funny as the Kobe thread by Babak!

I said this before many times. I like his game but when Kobe is/was at the top I thought Lebron was the 2nd best in the game. The same way we know NOW that Babak thinks Kobe is second to Lebron. Thinking one is great doesn't mean the other isn't and as Kobe is coming down to earth by age but most importantly mileage Lebron will be the clear cut guy on top. I mean he clearly is right now unless Kobe goes ballistic again in the playoffs
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Derrick Rose and the Bulls.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I honestly thought you were being sarcastic. I don't care how good he is. I don't like his personality. A little too narcissistic for a superstar if you ask me. He showed his true colors with the ESPN debacle during the summer.

Lets see if he can win even 1 ring, then we can argue if he will win more rings than Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
              I honestly thought you were being sarcastic. I don't care how good he is. I don't like his personality. A little too narcissistic for a superstar if you ask me. He showed his true colors with the ESPN debacle during the summer.

Lets see if he can win even 1 ring, then we can argue if he will win more rings than Jordan.
              It doesnt matter if he runs out of fingers and toes for them rings or not even get one. The guy is the best individual Basketball player. Yes he is a dick and an asshole but man you can never take away his dominance on the court from him.

Comment

It doesnt matter if he runs out of fingers and toes for them rings or not even get one. The guy is the best individual Basketball player. Yes he is a dick and an asshole but man you can never take away his dominance on the court from him.
                I agree with that now since Kobe is functioning at only 70%

Comment

Lebron's piss is ab limoo for everyone in the NBA right now. My god, just look at his line tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    Lebron's piss is ab limoo for everyone in the NBA right now. My god, just look at his line tonight...
                    nobody in the NBA said he wasn't a good player. They just said he is an ass! Him playing his ass off is not gonna prove anything except everything everyone already knew, that he is a great player.

This is why I was cracking up when he said he is taking mental notes of everyone....I mean why? Nobody said you dont have game

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      nobody in the NBA said he wasn't a good player. They just said he is an ass! Him playing his ass off is not gonna prove anything except everything everyone already knew, that he is a great player.
                      This is why I was cracking up when he said he is taking mental notes of everyone....I mean why? Nobody said you dont have game
                      Who cares if he's an ass? He has a big ego, just like all the other superstars. Nothing unusual about that.

Comment

Paul Pierce is a bigger ass with less skills. You wanna hate someone go after him lol.

Comment

Just waiting for Kaiser Amir to open a Ghotbi fan thread...

Comment

Paul Pierce is a bigger ass with less skills. You wanna hate someone go after him lol.
                            I know Paul since you were in elementary school. It all goes back to how he went to Kansas instead of one of his own backyard schools UCLA and USC. He lived blocks away from the Great Western forum where Magic and the Lakers were everything, and I seriously do HATE him.

I don't hate Lebron (read post 1). How many times do I need to say this? I hate stupidity though. When he came back saying I am gonna show everyone I was like how dumb is this guy?? Nobody is criticizing your game so show what?? If anything they are saying you guys will win 82 games and like a gizzilion championships.
                            Originally posted by Babak View Post
                            Who cares if he's an ass? He has a big ego, just like all the other superstars. Nothing unusual about that.
                            Exactly which is something I have been saying about Kobe for years especially when people run out of material and call him rapist like that has anything to do with basketball

But Babak here is the difference,
                            people (not me) who loved Lebron before and now hate him did it because they liked the "guy". They just liked him and respected his ability to be DA MAN on his team. By going away to Miami first of all he proved he can't be DA MAN (at least in the eyes of those people not me) and secondly he proved he was an ass.

He can get 44, 13 and 6 for the rest of his career and thats not gonna change those opinions. Its gonna just show that he is a great player but not as great and unlike what you said not so egocentric that he would say you niggas need to join me cuz Iz goin nowhere

basically everything you said yesterday, a guy like Michael Jordan or Charles Barkley can come and say: meh! he had bosh and wade, so no biggie

But then again the American people are so stupid sometimes they might forget what their beef was about to begin with and start loving him again

Comment

I know Paul since you were in elementary school. It all goes back to how he went to Kansas instead of one of his own backyard schools UCLA and USC. He lived blocks away from the Great Western forum where Magic and the Lakers were everything, and I seriously do HATE him.
                              I don't hate Lebron (read post 1). How many times do I need to say this? I hate stupidity though. When he came back saying I am gonna show everyone I was like how dumb is this guy?? Nobody is criticizing your game so show what?? If anything they are saying you guys will win 82 games and like a gizzilion championships.
                              Exactly which is something I have been saying about Kobe for years especially when people run out of material and call him rapist like that has anything to do with basketball
                              But Babak here is the difference,
                              people (not me) who loved Lebron before and now hate him did it because they liked the "guy". They just liked him and respected his ability to be DA MAN on his team. By going away to Miami first of all he proved he can't be DA MAN (at least in the eyes of those people not me) and secondly he proved he was an ass.
                              He can get 44, 13 and 6 for the rest of his career and thats not gonna change those opinions. Its gonna just show that he is a great player but not as great and unlike what you said not so egocentric that he would say you niggas need to join me cuz Iz goin nowhere
                              basically everything you said yesterday, a guy like Michael Jordan or Charles Barkley can come and say: meh! he had bosh and wade, so no biggie
                              But then again the American people are so stupid sometimes they might forget what their beef was about to begin with and start loving him again
                              He'll still be winnng championships as the undisputed #1 on his team long after Wade has retired.

Comment

Working...
                              X