Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dejagah is supposed to start against Bayern Munich!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah is supposed to start against Bayern Munich!!!

Source: Kicker

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...enchen-14.html

edited he is german close the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by pajamNL; 01-14-2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: watch your mouth!

Comment

Well, maybe now that he has certainly established himself at his club...starting against BM...he can come play for TM.....

Comment

Reasons are, Dzeko is sold to Man City and Karimi Ziani, the competitioner to Dejagah is now given to Kayserispor for 6 months. There is not so much power upfront and system probably changed, while Grafite is the only "best" useful striker left.

Dejagah stayed with his club, to take the change of playing for Wolfsburg, this is not forgotten, so that he now gets the chances from begin.

But i am really pissed off, that he decided not to play for Iran in Asian Cup, because Club and specially Dieter Hoeness made pressure and told and forced him to stay with the club, while Hasebe is in Asian cup......they said that hasebe was planed, his absence, but Dejagah not and so on....

He can still play for Iran, but now IFF should not invite him anymore, he had enough times, enough chances, enough interest, it is a higher decision to accept or avoid playing for "an nation". He made his decision pro career and club, and against IFF and Iran and Iranian people.

sorry....but still i am not against about "dicussion about his games and so on"
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

This is a good opportunity for him to prove what he can do. Guys, I know everyone is upset about his decision, but we should support him as he is still Irani and he is a representative of all of us Iranian people.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
            This is a good opportunity for him to prove what he can do. Guys, I know everyone is upset about his decision, but we should support him as he is still Irani and he is a representative of all of us Iranian people.

Hell No he isn't ..!
            He may may be Iranian by birth, but he ain't nothing but a wanker, sell-out..!
            I couldn't give a rats-asss about his football career any longer..!& I hope the god he is Never again offered a call up to our beloved TM, cause he certainly lacks the pre-requisite for membership..!

Comment

The cow goes Mooo! The pig goes Oink Oink! The dejagah goes ghod ghod!

Comment

The guy has got not dell for TM or Iran like the current TM players. Sure they aint starters for Bundesliga clubs but they certainly got passion....and with the likes of Gholami, Ansarifard and Rezaei in the mix....after this AC...he might never be even invited back other than for the odd unmeaningful friendly.

Comment

He didnt play well, gave away a penalty and missed 2 key chances. Plus he seemed inactive towards the end of the first half (as if he'd given up??)

I'm not surprised that he isn't in the Wolfsburg first team, he played like he didnt deserve to be.

more pics and to read about the match: http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/cl...d=1365303.html

Comment

I know there is a much more important tournament going on (Asian Cup). But here is an update on our friend and future Team Melli player (hopefully), Dejagah.

He played 90 minutes today vs. Bayern Munich. And he was really involved (good and bad).
                    - He gave a penalty, which Lahm missed.
                    - He headed it to the crossbar
                    - Redeemed himself and he won a penalty for Wolfsburg.

Game ended 1-1.

Highlights and Goals:

Comment

who is dejagah?
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

dzeko was leaving so even if he came ac his place would be cemented what a rat

Comment

on the AFC website, dejagah is listed in the 53 man squad as "seyyed"....wtf? is this true?

Comment

i dont think there was enough time for him to be part of team melli by asian cup...u cant just throw in a new player when he hasnt even played....

hopefully after asian cup, he will join and start playing some friendlies then he'll be ready for big tournaments and WCQ

Comment

who????
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X