• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New football kits 2011/2012

Some new rumors

FC Barcelona 2011/2012 kits leaked

Arsenal 2011/2012 kits leaked

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

those are fake
    barca have agreed to a sponsorship deal with qatar foundation and will no longer bear the unicef logo

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      those are fake
      barca have agreed to a sponsorship deal with qatar foundation and will no longer bear the unicef logo

It's a rumor, not a statement. Furthermore, if you look at some of the early posts of this thread, you will see that most people have doubted that the leaked photos are real kits etc. only to be proven that they were wrong!

Milan's and Tottenham's kits were rejected and regarded as fake when they weren't. Sponsor badges are not verification signs of a jersey's authenticity. And to be fair, I am also aware of the fact that these can be fake, but if you look through my post carefully, you will see that I wrote that they are rumors - and rumors are not always true.

These pictures are not definitive, rather suggestions of how things can look in half a year from now.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

i know they are rumors but im saying there is no way that the rumor is true

Comment

^ I'm curious to know why you're so convinced about that

flickr

Comment

because of this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/9276343.stm and http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1225969310911

Comment

So what you are saying is that the jersey is 100 % fake because the design of a jersey cannot be determined before the main sponsor is. It is absolutely impossible to have a new jersey design before the sponsorship is determined (according to you). Don't you think there is a possibility that the shirt is designed before it is mass produced with next year's sponsor logo on it?

look at this picture:

Pay attention to the jersey design and the sponsor. Is it Milan's current jersey? Yes. Is it Milan's current sponsor? No.
              Last edited by Haf3z; 12-30-2010, 01:27 PM.

flickr

Comment

Man Utd's home kit (rumor) leaked

flickr

Comment

those are fake
                  all football kits get designed a year prior the release and when a sponsor changes they can sometimes bear the old sponsor so for barca its only natural to have the unicef logo as the new qatar foundation sponsorship was agreed only recently and like i said the kit was designed a long time ago even before the 2010 barca kit was released, also ive been visiting the sites that Haf3z has been getting all the leaks from for over 3 years and 90% of the time they are genuine leaks or mock ups.

Comment

Juventus' Away shirt 2011/2012 leaked

flickr

Comment

those are fake
                      Barca will place the Qatar Foundation on their shirts alongside the existing logo for UN children's agency UNICEF, which they have sported for the five years while forgoing the riches of commercial sponsors.

Comment

Fiorentina announces new sponsorship deal with Mazda

flickr

Comment

anyone heard Barca will wear all black for away shirt next season?
                          I want a pic..

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

anyone heard Barca will wear all black for away kits next season?
                            unicef willl be at the back of the shirt...

sick of these recent girly away jerseys. black would be very nice.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ I seriously Don;t like the new sponsor ship , I guess I am just much more used to see barcelona with unicef only !
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X