No announcement yet.

New football kits 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if barca has Qatar, Etihad or whatever else on their jersey, i will never buy another one, no matter how nice they look, they will never be nice with that bs on them

i wont even wear fly emirates ones, i just hope juventus never gets wacky sponsors like that

Comment

me neighter I would never buy one that has in big letters Qatar on it!
      I hope they could just put their logo in there somewhere not in writing.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Philadelphia Union Announce Bimbo Sponsor Deal

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...bo-sponsor.jpg

Colo Colo 2011 Umbro Football Kits

LA Galaxy 2011 Adidas Away Football Shirt

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

New football kits 2011/2012

The kits for next season are starting to leak out on the Internet, so the previous thread will continue here. Enjoy .

The New Football Kits 2010/2011 Thread
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

France's Nike jersey leaked

Brazil's Nike jersey leaked

Philadelphia Union announce Bimbo sponsorship deal

Colo Colo of Chile present their new Umbro kits

LA Galaxy new away shirt

flickr

Comment

France's new Nike kits

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                ^ I seriously Don;t like the new sponsor ship , I guess I am just much more used to see barcelona with unicef only !
                I was used to it more without any sponsors!

Anywho, the "classique" french shirt looks like they copied England's classic look for 2011

Comment

france switched to nike?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    france switched to nike?
                    Yes. I'm not 100% sure but I think that last summer's French fiasco in South Africa contributed to this outcome.

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                    ^ I seriously Don;t like the new sponsor ship , I guess I am just much more used to see barcelona with unicef only !
                    It's true, the new sponsorship deal is not nice. However, Unicef was basically just "brought" in a few years ago to "prepare" the supporters for having a logo on the Barca shirt, as it was something completely exclusive prior to this deal. Bringing in a real shirt sponsor has been the plan all along, but the Unicef track was a smooth start on this course.

Cash is king, and when the rich Arabs offer top dollar during these hard economic times, it naturally helps to create situations like this one.

flickr

Comment

FFF agreed the switch to nike right before euro 2008 if im correct. there was some intense bidding from nike and adidas! nike tried the same with germany but they stuck with adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        france switched to nike?
                        Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        FFF agreed the switch to nike right before euro 2008 if im correct. there was some intense bidding from nike and adidas! nike tried the same with germany but they stuck with adidas.
                        Yup, they switched back in 2008 for 320million Euros.

http://soccerlens.com/you-are-all-in...or-e320m/6036/

Comment

i like the France Jersey and the Brazil one....

I curious to know if Arsenal will actually change there kit cause they have the habit of keeping the same strip for 2-3 seasons

Comment

Canada announce Umbro deal

South Africa to announce Puma kit deal

Businessday reports that South African Football Association (Safa) CEO Leslie Sedibe confirmed yesterday that sports equipment and apparel manufacturers Puma would be unveiled as the new sponsors of Bafana Bafana, which will be decked out in the new strip when they host Burkina Faso on February 9.

After their 12-year relationship with Adidas ended acrimoniously last month , Safa appeared to be struggling to secure a replacement and faced the embarrassing possibility of having to go back to the German company for a jersey handout before the Burkina Faso encounter. But Sedibe insisted yesterday that this would not happen.

"The preferred technical sponsor for the senior national team is Puma and negotiations are at an advanced stage," he said.

Paraguay 2011/2012 Adidas home shirt leaked

flickr

Comment

Belgium Burrda (from 2010)

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

wth ever happened to Iran new kit for Asian cup blah blah god!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X