RED BULL NEW YORK/SALZBURG away kit

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Belgium 2011/2012

the orange one is a keepers outfit

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

do you guys think its necessary to have new kits EVERY year?!
        why can't they change them every two years or so?!!
        because sometimes you have a nice jersey and you only have it for one season and the next you get an ugly one when there was no reason to change!

btw that new madrid jersey looks shithouse! looks like a cheap polo top.

Comment

^

Couldn't agree more (regarding the frequency of updating the kit designs).

It is a million dollar business and it generates a lot of revenue for clubs. Differentiation is the new trend. A few years ago, each brand produced 2-3 standard kits that most teams shared (but with their own colors and patterns of course). Now on the other hand, each club has its own unique design which makes each kit from each season a little more unique for the supporters.

I really like to collect kits from other clubs than those that I actively support. When I travel to a new place I try to look for their football jersies and if they look nice I buy one. When it comes to the clubs that I support myself, I only buy the ones that I think look nice. To me it is less important if it is the latest jersey or not. I rather look at if the jersey has a unique design which is not likely to return any time soon (e.g. Inter's current home jersey and the centenary shirt from 2007/2008).

Football jersies should look nice. You should be able to wear them when you're out without feeling that they look stupid.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
            do you guys think its necessary to have new kits EVERY year?!
            why can't they change them every two years or so?!!
            because sometimes you have a nice jersey and you only have it for one season and the next you get an ugly one when there was no reason to change!

btw that new madrid jersey looks shithouse! looks like a cheap polo top.

yes that would be nice but they change it so you remember which was from which year. Especially for future and collectors

Comment

Newcastle's new jersey leaked

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Athletic Bilbao

flickr

Comment

is there any news on barcelona with their new sponsor? They said they were going to combine the logo of the qatar foundation with the unicef one...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                    Newcastle's new jersey leaked

not bad.

Comment

Still looks like a prisoners shirt
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                        is there any news on barcelona with their new sponsor? They said they were going to combine the logo of the qatar foundation with the unicef one...
                        Maybe it will be released soon, but this is the only thing I have seen so far.

flickr

Comment

Galatasaray's new Nike kits leaked

flickr

Comment

Chelsea 2011/2012

flickr

Comment

haha chelsea's kit seems like the same wtf>?

Comment

Chelski's kit looks nice....

Comment

Working...
                                X