• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Brazil plays Sanat Naft Abadan, they will have to use their 3rd kits
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
      iran doesn't have a third jersey, do they? if they would, it probably green right?
      Yes its green top, white bottom.
      sigpicSaturdays: 9:30 am Van Nuys/ sherman Oaks park, all welcome.
      Wednesdays: 6:00 Pm Van Nuys/ Sherman Oaks park all welcome.

Comment

those black jerseys came out months ago
        not 3rd kits, brazil will never wear them
        it some special shirt commemorating something
        its only for the fans to buy

Comment

I highly doubt the black ones are going to make it, they are not standart in terms of visibility of name/numbers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            Whats Brazils away kit? Blue?

So if they want to use the 3rd kit, they would have to face a team thats yellow and blue..??

Whats the odds of them actually using a 3rd kit? I think 3rd kits are a waste of money.

3rd kits make sense for club teams cuz there are all types of colors and they play alot. National teams play a handful of games all year so rarely it'll be chances they play teams with matching colors, i guess against italy all blue or white they can wear their blacks

Comment

Arsenal kits confirmed

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

arsenal hasnt changed in my eyes pff

Comment

^

Yeah, it's probably just the club logo. To be honest it's better that way. I like it when the jersies remain classic and conservative.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

AC Milan's 2011/2012 kits leaked

They look really nice. Adidas and AC Milan have managed to produce and design some really nice jersies the past 4-5 years! These shirts are really classy in my opinion.

flickr

Comment

The rumored Inter Milan kits 2011/2012

flickr

Comment

both milan and inter jerseys look really good, arsenal has little change, just took off the red strip at the end of the sleeve cuff
                        sigpic

Comment

Ajax 11/12 away jersies

Aston Villa's home jersies 11/12

flickr

Comment

I like the Adidas kits way better this time around.

Comment

ya both inter and milan ones look good

Comment

Newcastle's new home kits confirmed

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X