Best First Touch Ever by Berbasex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best First Touch Ever by Berbasex?

hopefully this will act as a jinx and make him return to his last season's form.

but this is unbelievable from last night

Zidane did that sort of thing nearly every game.

Comment

wonderful touch and ability.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
        Zidane did that sort of thing nearly every game.
        I think he means Berbatov's best first touch, as you said Zidane did that every game lol

actually I think Keita's first touch was better on the 5th goal today and he is a midfielder.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

berba probs has the best first touch in epl right now, the only thing that kept me sane watching him during these last 2/3 painful seasons has been his epic first touch

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            I think he means Berbatov's best first touch, as you said Zidane did that every game lol

actually I think Keita's first touch was better on the 5th goal today and he is a midfielder.
            Yh Keita's first touch and finish were amazing on that goal, I think even Messi was jealous.

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            berba probs has the best first touch in epl right now, the only thing that kept me sane watching him during these last 2/3 painful seasons has been his epic first touch
            Yh, Ferguson has got him working alot harder then a few years back. When he was at Tottenham, he was a casual smoker and could barely run and always relied on his excellent technique. Now he actually runs around quite alot.

Comment

that is not as hard as you think, a slight tap on the ball will make the ball drop like that, he just held his leg in a funky direction so you think its fancy....technically u can stop the ball with ur ASS as well

Comment

Berbatov was a magic in this season so far.

Comment

Nice, but Zidane and Bergkamp did these kinda things on a daily basis
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Nice, but Zidane and Bergkamp did these kinda things on a daily basis
                    he does it every game aswell

Comment

Berbasex
                      you mean berbaflop ?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                        you mean berbaflop ?
                        top goalscorer in the league.. thats a nice flop

he's always had the ability, just didn't have the confidence, and was quiet in the first 2 seasons with united..
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

alizadeh did it too..with his hands
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            top goalscorer in the league.. thats a nice flop

he's always had the ability, just didn't have the confidence, and was quiet in the first 2 seasons with united..
                            goes missing in big games, like CL.
                            half of his goals probably was against blackburn lol, 5 goals I think, has he ever scored against Chelsea,Arsenal? or done something in CL? (hattrick against the worst ever liverpool team doesnt count as a big game btw).
                            no denying his touches are world class and worth 30 mil.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              goes missing in big games, like CL.
                              half of his goals probably was against blackburn lol, 5 goals I think, has he ever scored against Chelsea,Arsenal? or done something in CL? (hattrick against the worst ever liverpool team doesnt count as a big game btw).
                              no denying his touches are world class and worth 30 mil.
                              to be honest, when we played vs arsenal - he didn't even start.. he hardly is used in the big games, we haven't played vs chelsea yet..

judge at end of season

Comment

Working...
                              X