Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Copa del Ray* [Semi Finals-1st Leg] Sevilla vs Real Madrid/ Barcelona vs Almeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Copa del Ray* [Semi Finals-1st Leg] Sevilla vs Real Madrid/ Barcelona vs Almeria

Sevilla vs Real Madrid

Barcelona vs Almeria
    Camp Nou, Barcelona — Barcelona
    Kick off- 9:00 PM GMT
    Referee: N/A

Sevilla-Madrid game started.

Comment

Sevilla 0-1 Real Madrid
      Benzema 17'

Comment

Goal not given for Sevilla, Luis Fabiano rounded the keeper and shot but it was blocked by a Madrid player but the ball crossed the line.

HT Sevilla 0-1 Real Madrid

Comment

I just realised Barcelona and Real Madrid have their own threads, close this thread if you want MODS.

Comment

sevilla still playing kanoute and fabiano upfront, they have changed 3-4 coaches recently and none of them can figure that the 2 cant play together?

Comment

FT Sevilla 0-1 Real Madrid

Comment

Barcelona 3-0 Almeria
                Messi 10'
                David Villa 11'
                Messi 16'

Barca are running riot, Almeria's goalkeeper should of saved the first 2 goals, he let them both slip past him.

Still in progress 20'

Comment

Barcelona 4-0 Almeria
                  Pedro 30'

Comment

FT Barcelona 5-0 Almeria

Looks like there will be 3 El Classico's this season, maybe 3 if they meet in the Champions league.

Comment

^actually 4 El classicos possible,
                      one in league, one in copa final, 2 legs of CL in matter of 2 weeks. lol that will be historic hopefully barca wins them all.
                      about that Sevilla goal, its impossible for the ref to see it crossed the line cant blame them. amazing defending by Albiol though!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        one in league, one in copa final, 2 legs of CL in matter of 2 weeks. lol that will be historic hopefully barca wins them all.
                        about that Sevilla goal, its impossible for the ref to see it crossed the line cant blame them. amazing defending by Albiol though!
                        yh that's what I meant, I made a typo. Im still waiting for Madrid to score against Barca let alone win. The last time they scored was in the 6-2 in the Bernebau.
                        After that it's been 1-0, 2-0 and 5-0 to Barca. Although I think Real Madrid will win the title next season, when Mourinho has had more time with his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                          yh that's what I meant, I made a typo. Im still waiting for Madrid to score against Barca let alone win. The last time they scored was in the 6-2 in the Bernebau.
                          After that it's been 1-0, 2-0 and 5-0 to Barca. Although I think Real Madrid will win the title next season, when Mourinho has had more time with his team.
                          Mourinho may not even be at Madrid next season
                          There is a huge difference between him and managing director (perez's best friend), No way Mourinho will work another season with him still in charge.
                          Specially since the humiliating 5-0 defeat to Barca and losing the league, he will use this as excuse to get away from the toughest test of his career.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            if Barca and Madrid reaches Copa Del Ray Final they will meet together again in the Spain Super Cup too.

5 El Clasico

Comment

Don't think Mourinho will be at Madrid next season as Shayan said. The power struggle between him and Valdano right now is very unhealthy. As long as Perez keeps siding with Valdano, Mourniho will want to leave, especially since they won't be winning any silverware this season Mourinho has already hinted several times at an EPL return. He's mentioned Manchester City, Manchester United, and Chelsea.
                              VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Working...
                              X