Kevin Muscat's shocking tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Muscat's shocking tackle

one of the most dirtiest players in the world, most people in a poll say he should be banned for life lol
    I think a 3 match ban is enough even though this **** will probably do it again after suspension.
    the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gV6rVB0JmE

GRACIAS PEP

wow what an asshole it seemed like he wanted to get red carded.

Comment

That was clean as a whistle. IMHO i think the other player should have been booked for grassrolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
        That was clean as a whistle. IMHO i think the other player should have been booked for grassrolling.
        are you trying to be funny?

Comment

lol @ him actually pointing to the ball as in "I played the ball".
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

i can't watch such vids. this is unbelievable.
            i would hunt him and his entire family down and chop them into pieces.
            wtf was that?! it was only for bone breaking.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

he's always been a fag, great defender though and I think never ever missed a penalty. such a fag, all over the news you hear of him getting red carded for swearinh at ref or fighting on the pitch.
              and believe it or not the local tv here used him as a co-commentator in the 2010 world cup

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

My question is that in these situations, why do the opposing players just stand around without beating the shit out of the tackler ?
                Honestly... when it's that obvious of a intentional injury, you should be Curb stomping the mother****er that made the tackle.

Comment

reminds me of robbie savage
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    ..... when it's that obvious of a intentional injury, you should be Curb stomping the mother****er that made the tackle.
                    indeed man! he asks for it! he should get F up big time!
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      My question is that in these situations, why do the opposing players just stand around without beating the shit out of the tackler ?
                      Honestly... when it's that obvious of a intentional injury, you should be Curb stomping the mother****er that made the tackle.
                      Its only when you see it on slow motion you realize how bad it was.
                      The players on field wouldnt have a clue until they see the vid.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                      X