http://blogs.bettor.com/Fernando-Tor...verpool-a54697

Comment

i hope he doesnt pull an adebayor

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          i hope he doesnt pull an adebayor
          i hope he does

Comment

They wanted to buy Lukaku first but Anderlecht didn't let him go, so instead they bought Torres.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
              shayan you dont watch premier league games of teams below the top 4/5

you shouldnt be talking about carrol
              Actually below top 3 Man Utd games at Old trafford are the ones worth watching, rest BS.

I said he's overpaid compared to a proven goalscorer like Villa. Carrol hasn't been tested in Europe, under pressure in big clubs (most players choke), or in national team with England.
              I know he's young and got a future, but Liverpool took a big risk with him.
              Suarez was a great deal!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I have it on good authority that a LFC player (who shall not be named) will kick Torres from the start until either he gets sent off, or Torres gets frustrated and starts *****ing.

Put your money on a red card....I got my credit card last weekend, definitely putting my money on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  I have it on good authority that a LFC player (who shall not be named) will kick Torres from the start until either he gets sent off, or Torres gets frustrated and starts *****ing.

Put your money on a red card....I got my credit card last weekend, definitely putting my money on that one!
                  Liverpool: Classless players and classless fans. Thats why I could never sympathize with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Liverpool: Classless players and classless fans. Thats why I could never sympathize with them.
                    idd!

Comment

Masoud A, PFDC's biggest serial troll and thug, with Arjen Robben on his team who slaps his own team-mates and former captain- Mark f***** Van Bommel is talking about class , rofl, you could not make it up

and then, a supporter of John Terry and Paul Terry (who fukd his team-mates' fiancee in second division and it led to his team mate committing suicide) confirms his words

LOOL....real classy bunch !!

Comment

Masoud A, PFDC's biggest serial troll and thug, with Arjen Robben on his team who slaps his own team-mates and former captain- Mark f***** Van Bommel is talking about class , rofl, you could not make it up

and then, a supporter of John Terry and Paul Terry (who fukd his team-mates' fiancee in second division and it led to his team mate committing suicide) confirms his words

LOOL....real classy bunch !!
                        A spanish guy who became a star in his own country and came to Liverpool to win titles decided to leave after losing so much and save his career then Liverpool fans burn his jersey, Liverpool players threaten him with violence when he is playing against liverpool...
                        And where the **** did you get the I support Terry and his brother shit?
                        Regarding Bayern Munich, every club has its douche bags over the years, but the number of the incidents has been pretty low compared to other clubs. You really cant say Bayern is a classless club or ha classless fans unless you are just trying to say shit out of your ass.

Comment

Bayern is actually my second favourite club in Europe and the team I want to do well in CL while we are out ...and it's definitely a classy team. I have deep admiration of Germans in club and international level.

My point is, you can't generalize teams by actions of some fans or players, as every team has some of those. United teams is full of c*nts, same with Chelsea, Bayern have their fair share, same with Real Madrid, and with us (Liverpool). One could argue being arrogance and c*ntish breed winning mentality which I am in favour of it.

Yes, some fans burnt their Torres jersey which included a Liverpool crest in front of it /facepalm........but a lot of them I know including me, sent their jerseys to Africa www.football4africa.org , so those poor kids can be happy wearing a stars' jersey.

good and bad people are everywhere. About the thing I said about sunday, I just think our players will really be up for the fight and their motivation level will be high due to events of last week, so it will be intense as hell and we may see some arguments resulting in red. I am putting money on it, just a betting tip

Comment

Bayern is actually my second favourite club in Europe and the team I want to do well in CL while we are out ...and it's definitely a classy team. I have deep admiration of Germans in club and international level.

My point is, you can't generalize teams by actions of some fans or players, as every team has some of those. United teams is full of c*nts, same with Chelsea, Bayern have their fair share, same with Real Madrid, and with us (Liverpool). One could argue being arrogance and c*ntish breed winning mentality which I am in favour of it.

Yes, some fans burnt their Torres jersey which included a Liverpool crest in front of it /facepalm........but a lot of them I know including me, sent their jerseys to Africa www.football4africa.org , so those poor kids can be happy wearing a stars' jersey.

good and bad people are everywhere. About the thing I said about sunday, I just think our players will really be up for the fight and their motivation level will be high due to events of last week, so it will be intense as hell and we may see some arguments resulting in red. I am putting money on it, just a betting tip
                            :bs:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              :bs:
                              Pouya....areee ??

khodemoonim hala, it's the thing I envy about Man United....It may sounds like a total asshole, but I believe players with winning mentality (most of United team) usually have an arrogant c*ntish side.

Nani, Rooney, Fletcher, Rafael, Evra just for starters

and yea, I agree, Gerrard is a total c*nt too, wish we had more of those. well Suarez should be a good one and an alcohol-free Carroll should help too

Comment

Working...
                              X