Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      sigpic

Comment

Afshin Ghotbi's Shimizu S-Pulse played a fund-raiser match in Holland, against Ajax, for the victims of Japan's devastating earthquake.

Ajax won 4-0.

Here are the goals:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...pulse-9036274/

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
          Afshin Ghotbi's Shimizu S-Pulse played a fund-raiser match in Holland, against Ajax, for the victims of Japan's devastating earthquake.
          Ajax won 4-0.
          Here are the goals:
          http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...pulse-9036274/
          Wow, this just proves what a miserable coach Ghotbi was, i know that Ajax is a strong team but still, 4-0!?

Comment

I didn't get to watch the match as I was planning too, but from the highlights there's immediately two things I can tell:

- The defence is asleep.
            - They are playing with a reasonably high line.

Conclusion:

One dosn't need need to watch a game to conclude that this team isn't too organized.
            Let's see if that can change.

Comment

It wasn't even Ajax' A team, but rather a B and even a C team in the 2nd half. They had like 4-5 debutants in their team.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

couple of things hit japan this year, ghotbi and tsunami ...

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                  couple of things hit japan this year, ghotbi and tsunami ...
                  sigpic

Comment

bit worried about Ghotbai tbh i am baffeled by why the S-pulse went for him, he did ok as TM manager but not good enough to warrant a contract with a J-league team. The atmosphere in the S-pulse stadium looks great though but on the pitch the defence looks disorganised.

I really don't think Ghotabi has what it takes to turn it around, partly because he doesn't make the team have a "Killer instinct" to win games 2-3 goals to nill. Only game Iran played were they had a real killer attacking instinct in was against UAE and there was little at stake there. I hope for the S-Pulse fans ghotabi doesn't let him down, he needs to take full advantage of the break that has been given to the J-League and reorganise his team.
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

What is his team currently ranked in the J-League standings?
                      sigpic

Comment

Last place after 1 game
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                        X