Afshin Ghotbi News & Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1908 View Post
    the last thing we should do is laugh at Japanese teams ...
    i dont get why every1 is blaming ghotbi for the loss ....ghotbi tried his best but wasnt capable enough handling team melli ...id blame iff more ....after branko all we have done is PHUK UP ......we get shafted by every tom dik and harri ....
    lets
    You really, really, really don't know?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
      movafagh basheh. He is an Iranian and whether we like it or not he represents our football in a way, so let's wish him luck and as long as he stays away from TM, I don't care about the rest. It is true that he is a soul-seller but that's b/w him and the Japanese

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
        Yes.
        In his first press conference.
        that's why some of us ghotbi defenders call you liar..

He never promised championship.. if you can not understand the difference between Promising and saying that championship is his goal, then I guess you need to work on your Farsi, or maybe "English".

Comment

^^ Maybe Ghotbi should realise after PP and TM, that he better stiff it when it comes to promising or setting goals who are NOT logical

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            that's why some of us ghotbi defenders call you liar..
            Ghotbi defenders - the few that are left - should first solve their own CREDIBILITY PROBLEM before labeling others "liars".

For two years you promoted Ghotbi to be world-class coach and he turned out to be anything but.
            Unfortunatly for you and Ghotbi the SH*T has really hit the ceiling now

Comment

^^^ Ghotbi sarvareh, he still has lot of supporters.
              شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

he will do well there why?cause japan football have proper managment and system which iran lacked

Comment

Championshipr for them is almost certain

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    You really, really, really don't know?
                    nope not really .... he isnt a top class coach ...who is capable of leading Iran ....hell no way ...i really cant blame him i mean his ok coach but not someone ud give Iran too ... so in the end i blame iff ....they useless as phuck

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      What applied to Deai, also applies to him.

He came, He saw and he Reeeeed
                      harfeh hagh. damet garm.

Originally posted by Neda View Post
                      at least investment in daei to gain experience meant that the investment would have
                      stayed home but this guy just wasted our national football to gain experience
                      so that he sells it to the highest bidder. i feel we are being badly used
                      lol r u serious Neda? investment? is that the best you can come up with to excuse Daie's failure as a coach in TM? Weren't you one of the few who blindly supported Daie and said that "only shahriar can save our football", "we'll succeed with Daie in the WC" etc??? now ghotbi failing as a coach is nothing new to our football and our TM. Same was the case with GN and Daie before that. However all of a sudden Ghotbi is the only bad coach and we should blame everything on him? where were you when your idol Daie froze on the bench against KSA and forgot to make his last sub when his team was down a goal at home with still 10+ to play? where were you when Saudis danced front of 100K+ in azadi? no my friend, let's be real here, let's not hide behind names or support or hate one over another. These are all bad apples in our football and those who bring these guys to coach TM are the cancer of this football.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                        Ghotbi defenders - the few that are left - should first solve their own CREDIBILITY PROBLEM before labeling others "liars".
                        For two years you promoted Ghotbi to be world-class coach and he turned out to be anything but.
                        Unfortunatly for you and Ghotbi the SH*T has really hit the ceiling now
                        another lie..

I am a ghotbi promoter? you figured that out based on all the threads I opened supporting him, right?

lol..

instead of spreading lies, mr. journalist, go get your source and show us where he promised the Japanese side a championship..

as I have said before, the likes of you have been used to be on the losing side for so long (pretty much all your lives) that when someone comes in talks about winning championship, you see him as the devil..

Say your opinion, but don't spread lies.. although I know as a Journalist you don't know any better.. so I give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                          harfeh hagh. damet garm.
                          lol r u serious Neda? investment? is that the best you can come up with to excuse Daie's failure as a coach in TM?
                          Yes, Neda is right..
                          don't you see how that investments on Daie is paying off at Perspolis?

Comment

Yes, Neda is right..
                            don't you see how that investments on Daie is paying off at Perspolis?
                            Unfortunately I am, every time I watch Perspolis.
                            sigpic
                            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Well here is his first conference video(He already started lying to them).
                              "My vision in football is all about organization, attack and defend from all positions" -- gee i wonder where that was in the game against south korea- it looked like our players were attacking and defending OUT of position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lIjhmLAKtE

He also looks really happy with his new "IPad".

Comment

another lie..
                                I am a ghotbi promoter? you figured that out based on all the threads I opened supporting him, right?
                                No.
                                You're not a Ghotbi promoter.
                                Members are actually suggesting that you are Ghotbi himself or, at least, a close relative.

Thats what happens when you defy logic and bend over backwards, calling Team Melli players LIARS just because they voice their opinion and openly talk about Ghotbi's incompetence.

instead of spreading lies, mr. journalist, go get your source and show us where he promised the Japanese side a championship..
                                Yep.
                                I admit. You caught me red-handed.

Ghotbi actually NEVER PROMISED anything.
                                Neither in Iran, nor in Japan.
                                He doesn't promise, unless he can deliver

as I have said before, the likes of you have been used to be on the losing side for so long (pretty much all your lives) that when someone comes in talks about winning championship, you see him as the devil..
                                Again, you are totally right.
                                Unfortunatly, not everyone can be like Ghotbi who has american mentality, iranian heart and a dutch footballing brain.

I'm 100% iranian.
                                Thats why I can't understand Ghotbi.
                                He is far too intelligent for my level

Say your opinion, but don't spread lies.. although I know as a Journalist you don't know any better..
                                Yep.
                                A liar journalist.
                                Thats me.

Also, as I told you before, you might want to add to your list of liars:

- Nekounam
                                - Khalatbari
                                - Nouri
                                - Rezaei
                                - Aghili
                                - Shojaei
                                - Mahdavikia
                                - Hashemian
                                - Dadkan

Comment

Working...
                                X