Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy vs Kaebi Kabab Thread

It's not a boxing or UFC game.

you 2 grown men, both acting like daft Cs (we know what that means ), man the fuk up and stop trolling and ruining football related forums.

swear and insult each other all you want in this thread, give namoosi fosh, spit on each other, neg each other, etc do all kind of insults you want on each other in this thread and stop taking your personal problem to football-related forums.

that's why PFDC International has lot all his magic and is in an all-time low. bunch of childish idiots who are in their 20s and 30s yet act more childish than Jake Harper of 2003. next thing we'll see is Kaebi Kabab claiming he slept with Joey Barton's wife and is Mike Ashley's best friend while Roy makes fun of Hillsborough calling LFC Murderers FC and bigging up the Sun.

I don't know there your beef and hate comes from, whether you've been abused as a child in school, or there is something else that I don't know. and frankly, don't wannak now. It's been going on for a year now and none of you knobheads are getting better.

grow the fuk up, man up and act like proper adults, stop ruining threads which contain any half-decent logical posts, or else post here in this thread, kill each other or pack up to lemon party.

yea man up, or **** off......good riddance!

I was a lurker before joining PFDC, and just compared PFDC international now with the one in 2007 or 2008....It's like comparing Ferrari with Peykan and it's one of the reasons. the simple act of trolling, and not applying any decent knowledge and thoughtful input.

**this will probably get locked soon or get me a ban, but it's been coming for a long time. I'll gladly accept the consequences**

thanks a lot!

1st

Comment

I swear I have no problem with him or anyone here.
      I'm in lots of other forums & football websites, I've never seen anything like him!

If he stops writing in the NUFC thread then everything will be great. He doesn't bother me at all anymore. Nothing can wind me up.

Anyway. Thanks. We can make a deal, he stays away from NUFCs thread & I'll stay away from LFCs.

PS: where's the fantasy football thread gone?
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Comment

elnino what u rambling on about what me and roy do is called banter maybe u dont understand football that well hence the name elnino lool wtf

and roy dont try it 'oh i dont have a problem' u would carry on the banter for 12222 pages would u now... no so u do

thank u n goodnite

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            elnino what u rambling on about what me and roy do is called banter maybe u dont understand football that well hence the name elnino lool wtf

and roy dont try it 'oh i dont have a problem' u would carry on the banter for 12222 pages would u now... no so u do

thank u n goodnite
            i agree with you dude (for the 1st time )

Kaebi & i add life & spice to the forum, it all fun & Banter.

Elnino! you support Chelsea now mofu?
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

LOL. all I know about roy is he is PFDC's #1 Newcastle fan.

Gotta give him a roud of applause for being one of few PFDC/Iranian NUFC fans

Comment

^ and probably the only one??
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  Yeah, we don't have another NUFC fan!
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    Yeah, we don't have another NUFC fan!
                    ghormeh sabzi

Comment

looooooooool what a fail and no ghormeh sabzi just follows them there is a difference

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        i was a Newcastle United fan when Alan Shearer was playing.
                        I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

loooool at these comments u was a true glory hunter is out siavash

Comment

^do you even remember euro 96?
                            I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

newcastle doestn need more fans & shirt collectors. 52000 at home is all we need.

Comment

Working...
                              X