No announcement yet.

Roy vs Kaebi Kabab Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i have been raised in newcastle since i was 2.5years old and i supported arsenal since i was about 5/6

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
      lol i have been raised in newcastle since i was 2.5years old and i supported arsenal since i was about 5/6
      thats like an Iranian supporting Saudi Arabia!!!!

but thats just me. im sure you felt the city move when Tiote hit the 4th goal.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

lol nolan sold. ur best player! what is that **** playing at, seriously?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          lol nolan sold. ur best player! what is that **** playing at, seriously?!
          Regular captain in a big premier league club who he already guided out of the championship, second top scoring midfielder in the league
          so why take a step backwards??

The only reason why I can see Nolan leaving is too work with Big Sam again because there is no other reason why he would move and I'm surprised other clubs haven't made a move for him seeing as he is leaving. It really will be Newcastle's loss, he has been brilliant there and they will really miss him next season. Really underrated player and a great signing for West Ham, they will miss Parker but they have found a good replacement.

Great buy by West Ham though.. Faye for free and now Nolan.

If Newcastle don't renew Bartons contract, then he may leave too, and thats your best players out of the window.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            Regular captain in a big premier league club who he already guided out of the championship, second top scoring midfielder in the league
            so why take a step backwards??

The only reason why I can see Nolan leaving is too work with Big Sam again because there is no other reason why he would move and I'm surprised other clubs haven't made a move for him seeing as he is leaving. It really will be Newcastle's loss, he has been brilliant there and they will really miss him next season. Really underrated player and a great signing for West Ham, they will miss Parker but they have found a good replacement.

Great buy by West Ham though.. Faye for free and now Nolan.

If Newcastle don't renew Bartons contract, then he may leave too, and thats your best players out of the window.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

you guys should meet up in person, fight it out, then post the video on here for the lulz

Comment

Working...
              X