X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest Boxing Tragedy Ever!

hahaomg

Comment

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahaahah

Comment

lol I was listening to the song in the video and at the same time had to look at your sig., somehow it matches well
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Loooooool

Comment

llololol thanks made my day

Comment

But I think its 2 different fight if im not mistaking , because when he is about to enter in the ring he has black gloves and when he is fighting his gloves are red lool
              sigpic

Comment

lmao..!!
                this so reminded me of this stupidass Paki kid in college, that i couldnt stand..! once this boxing promotion company organized an Amateur Fight Night for the students ..! and this clown was one of the volunteers ..! and luckily got matched vs this small frame black kid who was strong as a bull & lived in my dorm and i knew him well..! He was a Golden Glove boxer, & i made a mistake of once telling him that i used to wrestle when in iran, so he would friendly tussle and wrestle me everytime we would meet in the dorm, we would go at it for an hour or till we were both red in face and completely out of breath..! Not to brag but i can wrestle guys and whip most anybody my size or even little bigger with little effort..! but this was the only kid smaller than me that i could not beat in wrestling and our tussles would always end up in a tie because we both would just stop out of exhaustion..! he was an All State wrestler in High School with perfect record in his weight class..!
                but anyways getting back to the Fight Night , these fights were 3 rounds and i think 2 minutes each..! you'll be amazed at sooo many fighters who were completely spent by 2nd round because they threw so many punches and it was literally like watching the rest of the fight in Slow Motion..!! which made it seem really funny at the same time.
                so this jerkwaad Paki's turn came up and poor bastard got annihilated with the first punch right to his nose and blood started just gushing all over the ring and he fell like a chopped down tree..!!
                so the medics attend to him and finally bring him round after couple of minutes..! so suddenly like a suicidal al quida fighters he got up with blood and tears all over his face started chasing the black kid around the ring..!! meanwhile the refs and officials trying to stop him so the black kid just stopped and jabbed him one more time and he fell on his ass again..!! so he gets up again this time chases him mad man outside the ring as he is crying and bleeding and screaming..!! so this time the black kid stops and hits him with a combination of punches to face and the dumbasss goes out again..!! omfg..!! i swear ive never laughed so hard in my life..!! everyone around me were just watching in shock ..! but i was rolling on the ground ..! man i ran out of breath and my stomach was in pain and still couldnt stop laughing..!!

true story..!

Comment

epic fail!
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

lololollolollolololololololololololololololol

Comment

was that suprah?

Comment

already posted

Comment

Working...
                        X