Niko Kranjcar-Tottenham's savior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niko Kranjcar-Tottenham's savior

Niko Kranjcar, the son of former Perspolis coach Zlatko Kranjcar who is now coaching the Montenegro National Team, has been Tottenham's savior these past 2 weeks. Last week, he scored a rocket in the 92nd minute to give Spurs a 2-1 win over Bolton. Today, he again scored a stunning volley in the 57th minute to give Spurs a 2-1 win over Sunderland and to take Spurs to 4th place in the EPL. This guy has been amazing and the goals are some very nice ones too.

Goal vs Bolton last week:
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...olton-8410687/

Goal vs Sunderland today:
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...rland-8479478/
    sigpic

niko kranjcar definitely deserves some love, and while were at it raul mereiles of liverpool is definitely their saviour
    Go Cows!

Comment

talking about savior, Villa saved Barca from defeat at Gijon, Barca really deserved to lose with that performance, 1 point gained rather than 2 points lost!

also rooney's goal was ridiculous, goal of the season contender material.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

hes a sick player man but like usual ****ing 'arry buys players like theres no tomorrow plays them for a while then benches them for new players!

Comment

fifa days turning to a cancer for barca.

Comment

I wouldn't really call him a saviour. That's his job, he is paid to score goals and win games for Tottenham.

Comment

I really miss Kranjcar, he was such a good coach. Idiot Kashani!
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                I really miss Kranjcar, he was such a good coach. Idiot Kashani!
                Iran never values their foreign coaches. Kranjcar is just one of many foreign coaches who left Iran and was never valued. Denizli, Bronco, the list goes on and on.
                sigpic

Comment

It was a good goal, Niko definitely deserves a run in that spurs team he is a great player but with Rafeal & Luka its hard for him to get a run.

Comment

Working...
                  X