Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan Preparing For Comeback At 50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Jordan Preparing For Comeback At 50?

Skip Bayless and Rich Bucher believe the ball is in motion for MJ's newest and most miraculous comeback.

If you watch the video here, ESPN's First Take cast discuss a possible comeback:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=6112815

Other articles on this matter:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...-trade-chatter
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...d-return-again
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...-the-nba-at-50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, MJ has been practicing in shorts with his team, the Charlotte Bobcats. This is just speculation that he is preparing to make a comeback. Personally, I think they are reading too much into this.

Imagine a 50 year old MJ in the NBA though!
    AZADI

No.

Comment

obviously from a basketball standpoint that would be terrible but since he is the owner i cant imagine a better way to increase ticket sales.

Comment

it would be amazing but he shouldn't do it. he needs his legend to rest.

Comment

He should have never came back (with the wizards) and he certainly should not do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
            He should have never came back (with the wizards) and he certainly should not do it now.
            your name describes this story very well

Comment

I dont see how playing with his team means that he is making a comeback... the guy is a basketball legend obviously you're going to see him in that situation

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                I dont see how playing with his team means that he is making a comeback... the guy is a basketball legend obviously you're going to see him in that situation
                It's obviously all speculation. The ESPN guys think he is working on a comeback (which I don't see ever happening). I just posted this for discussion purposes and the thought of having a 50 year old on the court.
                AZADI

Comment

Me and my friends watched the NBA because of him. It would be great if he could play like that again. I remember my friends tried to imitate his playing style.
                  Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

He would still OWN kobe or lebron, even at 50!

Comment

Stop the bullshit, the guy cant play some BB with his own team without ESPN all over his ass? I have seen the videos of his training with the team and MJ still got his jumshots I tell ya.

Comment

Hopefully this will inspire Ali Daei to come out of retirement and return to TM.
                        At 41, he's a youngster compared to Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                          He would still OWN kobe or lebron, even at 50!

24 year old Kobe Bryant's parting gift for MJ. 55 points/ 42 points at the half/ 33 points in 7:13 minutes span

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post

24 year old Kobe Bryant's parting gift for MJ. 55 points/ 42 points at the half/ 33 points in 7:13 minutes span

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
                            2/12/02 Wizards vs Lakers (Michael Jordan 22 pts, Kobe Bryant 23 pts
                            4/2/02 Wizards vs Lakers (Michael Jordan 2 pts, Kobe Bryant 14 pts)
                            11/8/02 Wizards vs Lakers (Michael Jordan 25 pts, Kobe Bryant 27 pts)
                            3/28/03 Wizards vs Lakers (Kobe Bryant 55 Pts, Michael Jordan 23 pts)

save for the last game shit is almost head to head.(still 23 points for 40 years old not bad,Kobe had a great game) And do you realize 40 years old,knee injured,broken ribs Jordan vs 24 years old Kobe. (when he was getting championships) Kobe tried to guard jordan and failed. Get that weak stuff out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                              2/12/02 Wizards vs Lakers (Michael Jordan 22 pts, Kobe Bryant 23 pts
                              4/2/02 Wizards vs Lakers (Michael Jordan 2 pts, Kobe Bryant 14 pts)
                              11/8/02 Wizards vs Lakers (Michael Jordan 25 pts, Kobe Bryant 27 pts)
                              3/28/03 Wizards vs Lakers (Kobe Bryant 55 Pts, Michael Jordan 23 pts)

save for the last game shit is almost head to head.(still 23 points for 40 years old not bad,Kobe had a great game) And do you realize 40 years old,knee injured,broken ribs Jordan vs 24 years old Kobe. (when he was getting championships) Kobe tried to guard jordan and failed. Get that weak stuff out of here!
                              I don't know what you are saying but I am saying he wouldn't own Kobe at the age of 50. Are you saying that? If so then GTFO here!
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X