Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan Preparing For Comeback At 50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Cleveland> Lakers
    they really are
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    Uh no you haven't, last I checked 1988 is before 1992 and me living in Chicago means that I watched every single game he played during that time, I doubt you could say the same. And if i'm a biased Bulls fan then what does that make you as a Laker's fan?
    Anyhow have fun watching the all-star game and I hope you enjoy watching the MVP Derrick Rose
    I love drose and his game. If it wasnt for him westbrook and love would have had a national championship with UCLA.

as for for 1988, then if you have watched enough bull games then you should know how GREAT your team really was. Everytime someone makes MJ larger than life, its a huge slap to Horace Grant, Scottie, BJ armstrong, Tony kukoc, Dennis rodman, Steve Kerr, john Paxon and my personal fav, the guy was the starting PG for the lakers in the 2000 championship. RON HARPER. Those teams were amazing and even though I wasn't a bulls fan I truly enjoyed their dominant team. Everybody knew their role and did exactly what they needed to do making sure the stage was set for MJ to shine
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
      He would still OWN kobe or lebron, even at 50!
      Damn straight..!
      Har do ta shoon be tokhmeh chapo raastesh ham nemiresan..!
      The man revolutionized & modernized the game of basketball ..!

Comment

Working...
      X