Arsenal vs Barcelona-UEFA Champions League Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal vs Barcelona-UEFA Champions League Discussion

Tomorrow is arguably one of the best games of the year at the Emirates Stadium. The game is at 2:45 p.m ET, 1:45 p.m. ET, and 11:45 a.m PT. As of right now, the only link for the game I know of is UEFA.com. Please share any links you have. Also, I'm not sure if ESPN3.com is showing or not but it may be confirmed tomorrow. I am hoping this will be a great game with great passing and many goals.
    sigpic

Let's kick some gooner ass!

Comment

is nasri back for the game ?
      sigpic

Comment

yep hes starting, walcott on one side, nasri the other, RVP alone upfront.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Not long to go, can't wait!
          Btw Maxwell is playing on the left flank, hope he can contain Walcott :/

Comment

Who is playing instead of the injured Puyol?
            sigpic

Comment

HT Arsenal 0-1 Barcelona
              David Villa 26'

Barcelona have been the better team but we have also had some great chances which Van Persie didn't put away. We are definately not out of this game.

Comment

any links, please?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                  Who is playing instead of the injured Puyol?
                  abidal partnering pique in the middle, maxwell starting as LB
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

WHAT A GOAL by van persie
                    sigpic

Comment

FT Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS
                      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS

fully deserved, 2nd half Barcelona just wanted to keep the ball, that's why they took off Villa for Keita. Came to bite them in the ass, what amazing goals by RVP and Arshavin.

It will be difficult in the Camp Nou but I have fait.

And it's ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FC , WERE THE GREATESSTTTTTTTT TEAAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Comment

barcelona's problem is lack of competition in la liga

they are taking teams too easily and after years good coaches have picked up on their style of play, so they play focused defense...u just have to watch for those thru balls and not get caught by your offside trap

Comment

great fighting spirit by the gunners today, very nice win. There is a saying that if you don't score, you will get scored on and Barcelona especially Messi missed several key opportunities and Arsenal made them pay.
                          sigpic

Comment

Valdes- very poor keeping for the first goal. You should not get beaten in your near-post, whatever happens.. Yes, great strike by RVP, but should save it comfortably if you stand firm in your near-post. It's a GOLDEN rule for goalkeepers.

We had Brazilians,Spanish, Argentinians,Dutch players playing in the game, and for me the MOTM was an English (Jack Wilshere).. Brilliant performance by him in the midfield, didn't give the ball away, worked hard, done the simple things effectively..

For me, Guardiola made a mistake by taking Villa off, it shows he was content with the 1 goal he had. Bad move.

Second leg will be interesting.. Barca are still favorites, but atleast Arsenal know they have a lead to hold on to, and the counter-attacks could be lethal at Nou-Camp..

p.s GREAT week for Premiership.. Arsenal beating Spanish leaders, and Tottenham beating the Italian leaders..
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Good game guys, looking for a manita in camp nou

Comment

Working...
                              X