Arsenal vs Barcelona-UEFA Champions League Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
    Damn there is alot of Barca fans on here. I guess none of them live in Spain, let alone in Catalunya. And let me guess, you guys all started supporting Barca 3 years ago, am I right? Lol typical Iranian glory hunters.
    So because we support Barcelona we're typical Iranian glory hunters?
    Lol... You won the match and you played very good, but no need to write useless things such as that

Comment

how come we don't have so much Inter fans then? they won italian leagues 5 consecutive times and last year won the treble and are current world champs. why they dont have as many fans as Barca huh? not so much glory hunters now.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
        So because we support Barcelona we're typical Iranian glory hunters?
        Lol... You won the match and you played very good, but no need to write useless things such as that
        It's not a useless thing to say, Barcelona's bandwagon was only full of people from Catalunya only 3 years ago, then they turn into the worlds best team and suddenly the whole world is supporting Barca, it's pathetic.

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        how come we don't have so much Inter fans then? they won italian leagues 5 consecutive times and last year won the treble and are current world champs. why they dont have as many fans as Barca huh? not so much glory hunters now.
        Because Inter are not the best team in the world, Serie A for the past 5 years has been a corrupt shithole and last year was a one hit wonder for Inter. It's easy to see Barcelona are the best team in the world and have been for the past 3 years, when they gained all their "supporters".

Comment

It's not a useless thing to say, Barcelona's bandwagon was only full of people from Catalunya only 3 years ago, then they turn into the worlds best team and suddenly the whole world is supporting Barca, it's pathetic.
          In my opinion, there's many who despise Barcelona, because of the fact that they're so good, for example against Arsenal, i would say most were Arsenal supporters (of the neutrals) then Barca supporters.

Of course in every team there'll always be people who claim to be fans yet don't even follow the matches and only say something once a big event has occured - For example vs Madrid i remember many people suddenly becomming Barca fans for a day

Point is, it might appear that there's more of those fans in Barcelona, because of the team's success in the past 2-3 years - But there'll ALWAYS be atleast SOME bandwagon fans in every team.

I had to respond to you because i found it offending to myself and possibly other true fans found it offending as well, because they support there team wether it would be sitting in front of the T.V or in the stadium whilst it's pouring with rain - Or when your sick and have a feber yet you still HAVE TO follow the matches. I hope you understand, some people here will remain Barca supporters, even if they get knocked out by Arsenal.

Not long ago, Barcelona got knocked out by Inter remember?
          True fans remain true.

Comment

Damn there is alot of Barca fans on here. I guess none of them live in Spain, let alone in Catalunya. And let me guess, you guys all started supporting Barca 3 years ago, am I right? Lol typical Iranian glory hunters.
            No, I'm a fan since the dutch era

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

LOL shogun wtf are u talking about?? barcelona is a historic team that goes way back, they had fans from decades ago.....u will always have people who are supporters of big teams; man u, liverpool, milan, juventus, bayern, real, barca

Comment

Ok then let me ask you all, how long have you guys all been supporters of Barcelona ? Shahin K said since the dutch era, which I doubt is true. What about the rest of you ?

Ekbatan these teams have always had fans your right but those fans have always been from the countries of the clubs, the true fans. I know the Iranian mentality and I know half these guys have been supporters of another team before Barca started dominating, maybe ManUtd or AcMilan.

You guys can keep lying to yourselves and say you always supported Barca from the start but I know you started supporting them when they started winning.

I think the maximum amount of time you guys have been "supporters", is when Ronaldinho was playing back in 2006. Come on guys, stop lying to yourselves......

Comment

if arsenal gets a goal at nou comp. its game on!

Comment

Ok then let me ask you all, how long have you guys all been supporters of Barcelona ? Shahin K said since the dutch era, which I doubt is true. What about the rest of you ?

Ekbatan these teams have always had fans your right but those fans have always been from the countries of the clubs, the true fans. I know the Iranian mentality and I know half these guys have been supporters of another team before Barca started dominating, maybe ManUtd or AcMilan.

You guys can keep lying to yourselves and say you always supported Barca from the start but I know you started supporting them when they started winning.

I think the maximum amount of time you guys have been "supporters", is when Ronaldinho was playing back in 2006. Come on guys, stop lying to yourselves......

Ive been a barca fan forever, mostly due to the fact that my dad was a barca fan, and because of Ronaldo, he was my favourite player when i was really young i even used to copy his haircuts (go bald) to look like him...
                    when i grew older my love of barca grew even more, not because of all the trophies weve won but because of what barca stands for, and the beautiful football we play.
                    Mes Que Un Club

Edit: Ronnie was in barca from 2003 not 2006...
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

^ In 2006 Barca won the CL and La liga that's why I was referring to that date, I didn't say Ronaldinho joined in 2006.

Comment

It's fine don't believe me, I started following football from 1997 (before WC 98) I was a lill kid back then and Ronaldo (still playing for barca) was my fave player.
                        When the years went by I always had simpathy with barca and I rlly started rooting for them in 2000-2001.
                        I remember it like it was yesterday with Cocu, overmars, Rivaldo..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                        CITY

Comment

faghat barcaaaaaa, barcaa for life
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ive hated Barca since they won against AIK in Champions League 1999 thanks to the cheating referee.

Comment

I've hated Barca ever since the first Dutch invasion because I hated the c0cky Dutch football in general

Then later I started cheering for Real and really became a fan when my fav. player Zidane joined them. So yeah fck Barca, I hope they get knocked out

Yeah I know, I became a AC Milan fan when Dutch players were there as well, but back then I was living in Iran and didn't know how c0cky Dutch people were and besides that Van Basten and Gullit were one of my fav. players back then.

When I lived in Iran, my dad was in Holland and sent me 2 AC Milan flags with Van Basten and Gullit's heads on them and I loved them so much that I became a Milan fan right away.
                              Last edited by Amin_; 02-19-2011, 09:32 AM.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

i've hated barca since they cheated against chelsea in the champions league semi-final

Comment

Working...
                                X