Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Did that dude just say Getafe?

Comment

Seriously, why is he talking about getafe? I'll give you Athletico Madrid but that's it, there's only 5 teams in the La Liga, the rest are terrible.
      sigpic

Comment

you dont have any claims to your statements, la liga only has 5 teams the rest are terrible? have you been living in a cave for the past few years where spanish teams (sevilla, espanyol, osasuna, getafe, at madrid) made it all the way in the europa whereas the epl teams crashed out way earlier. so this again pure fact that panish teams> epl teams based on results in europe cuz there is no other way to tell, your opinion means BS, just facts and results.
        btw what the **** did any of these shiTTY epl teams you mentioned done in europe that you consider them good? Bolton, sonderland and aston villa better than Sevilla, Biblao and Espanyol, no fking way.
        Just because they have beaten a top 4 side, doesnt mean anything. Gijon is the only taem to beat madrid at home this season so they are a great team too?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
          ^^ Did that dude just say Getafe?
          Yeah why? I bet its 10 times better team than AIK you got in your avatar

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
            how about winning the CL with Porto ? was porto a team with FULL OF STARS ?
            he gets credit for what he has achieved in the recent years. it's just you BIASED barca fans who thinks he gets too much credit. wash your eyes and see what he did to your team last year when you were crying in your home about losing Santiago Bernabeu Final.
            His porto team was full of starts... He had Deco, Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Nuno Valente, Maniche, Bosingwa...

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            talk about being biased.
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              Yeah why? I bet its 10 times better team than AIK you got in your avatar
              Why dont you include Osasuna while youre at it? Getafe is as good as Coventry, Reading or Cardiff .. maybe Stoke on a good day.
              Yes theyre better than AIK, but that doesnt say much does it? AIKs budget is smaller than PFDCs budget for servers.

Australian League < IPL < Swedish League < La Liga < EPL

BTW, does Getafe have fans like this?

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                Why dont you include Osasuna while youre at it? Getafe is as good as Coventry, Reading or Cardiff .. maybe Stoke on a good day.
                Yes theyre better than AIK, but that doesnt say much does it? AIKs budget is smaller than PFDCs budget for servers.

Australian League < IPL < Swedish League < La Liga < EPL
                and thats your opinion. you have no data to backup your statement.
                Its because you watch english football only, and that automatically means ANY english team is better than others.
                Its true EPL is the most competitive, because the lower teams get result from the top teams (other than man utd) more often than in la liga (only recently with huge investment of barca and real). But their real quality and strength is tested in Europe against teams from other leagues and thats where the spanish got the better of them.
                BTW, does Getafe have fans like this?
                Epic fans. Dortmund has a lot of them too, but they failed to even make it out of european league groups so it means nothing when the team is crap.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  His porto team was full of starts... He had Deco, Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Nuno Valente, Maniche, Bosingwa...
                  Sorry, but who made them stars? They didn't come 'stars' just like that. It was all part of Mourinho's man management skills. If Mourinho wasn't there, I can gurantee we would not have heard of these players names.

Also, even if they were 'stars' , it needs a good manager to make them form a team. Right?
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Sorry, but who made them stars? They didn't come 'stars' just like that. It was all part of Mourinho's man management skills. If Mourinho wasn't there, I can gurantee we would not have heard of these players names.
                    Also, even if they were 'stars' , it needs a good manager to make them form a team. Right?
                    couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

of course if they didn't win the UCL the players would have never made it to Barcelona and Chelsea and other top clubs in Europe. But the players had the potential.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                      X