NBA Slam Dunk Contest: Blake Griffin Jumps Over a Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA Slam Dunk Contest: Blake Griffin Jumps Over a Car

I dont know if you guys watched it yesterday, but the dude was killing it so i thought i would share

Really overblown and not that special. Everything possibly done that could be cool in the Dunk contest has been done.

Comment

Blake's misses >>> His makes

Comment

This is a real dunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          This is a real dunk:
          exactly how I felt at the moment. He got robbed but he is trojan so iz all good!
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

he just jumped over the hood

Comment

who said white guys cant jump? amazing these guys

Comment

I think McGee should've won it but we all know the entire nation is on Blake Griffen's 8===D because of all the coverage ESPN gives him.

Comment

Griffin is smart he knew if he just makes a big scene in the final round he will get the fan vote even if it wasnt a very nice dunk. Mcgee had nice dunks but didnt hype it up. I think if Derozan would have made it to the finals he would have done 2 unbelievable dunks too bad he didnt get a higher score on the first dunk which should have atleast been a 48.

Comment

Comment

Serge Ibaka's free throw line dunk didn't get nearly as much recognition as it should have.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't care if the dunk contest isn't like it used to be like a lot of other people complain about. It was one of the more entertaining ones that I can remember and I enjoyed watching it. The car was pretty creative and I thought that was a hell of a dunk (with the prop, the singing, tossing it through the sunroof).

Comment

i was kinda hoping for better griffin dunks but he did deserve the trophy...

ibaka's free throw dunk, way over done

derozan's dunks have been done before, especially his first one, hernandez did a better version of it last year

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                          I think McGee should've won it but we all know the entire nation is on Blake Griffen's 8===D because of all the coverage ESPN gives him.

mcgee's last dunk was not all that and griffin did a better one of it the round b4

Comment

This wasn't a dunk contest. It was a Clown-off.

The lamest shit I have seen in my life. All that acting and presentation,etc... just killed it. STFU and just dunk.

Comment

BLAKE GRIFFIN..he's dunks were stupid, and he's not white, here he is from past

Comment

Working...
                              X