No announcement yet.

Thabeet Traded!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had at least 3 blocks, last one was at 50sec to end.

Comment

Thabeet traded and Hamed promptly has a fantastic game. 10 pts., 9 reb., and CBSSports has him with 5 blks.

This is what I want to see!

Now all I have to do is deal with the fact that my Rockets are the ones stuck with Thabeet...

Grizzlies are known for being completely inept at developing big men, which is probably why they peddled Thabeet instead of Haddadi all this time. Plus, Hasheem was a No. 2 draft pick so they were clearly trying to save face instead of playing the better player.
      "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
      Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
        He played 20min!!! tomorrow they playin the spurs, hope he will get more than 10min!!
        If he gets 20min every night I would be more than happy. Hamed still needs to balk up if he wants to make a case for himself. He got molested by Cousins only because he aint that athletic.

Comment

FUUUUUUCK, I missed it because of work.

Dude please tell me somebody took the time to record it.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            FUUUUUUCK, I missed it because of work.

Dude please tell me somebody took the time to record it.
            PB and Ny have league passes so they have access to game archives in HD.

Comment

Can someone please upload the individual highlights of Hamed? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

great to see hamed taking advantage of his opporunity this time around.

last year when thabeet went down to the d-league and hamed got minuets, he didnt do too well so its crucial that this time he takes advantage of such opportunities because it can very well be his last if he doesnt show something...hopefuly hamed can keep it up.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                X