Carling Cup Final [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carling Cup Final [R]

Arsenal lost 2-1 to Birmingham, but what a cracking game and fair play to Birmingham

Brilliant day as a united fan, liverpool lost 3-1, man citeh drew and le arse loses yet another cup final
    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 02-27-2011, 01:11 PM.

Here are the highlights:

http://www.footytube.com/video/arsen...ham-city-74689
    sigpic

Comment

we dont have anyone else but ourselves to play, im disappointed in Wenger because when he subbed out RVP i knew he wasnt going to risk it all for the league cup.

Szczesny is a young kid, i dont blame him for the lost because we had plenty of chances to take the game.

Birmingham played well they fought very hard and luck went there way at the end, Ben Foster was magnificent today.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
        we dont have anyone else but ourselves to play, im disappointed in Wenger because when he subbed out RVP i knew he wasnt going to risk it all for the league cup.

Szczesny is a young kid, i dont blame him for the lost because we had plenty of chances to take the game.

Birmingham played well they fought very hard and luck went there way at the end, Ben Foster was magnificent today.
        It wasn't Szczesny fault it was ***cielny who should've kicked the ball once he was about to, he's to blame not the GK.

Comment

***cielny rid ***kesh ba in defaye ***ish hahaha

Comment

Carson Yeung 楊家誠
            Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
              I believe Van Persie injured his knee, but I'm not 100% sure.

Btw, here are the player ratings:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/5733...player-ratings
              sigpic

Comment

Wow they even choke against birmingham. Make that 7years without a trophy..cuz im sure tthey wont win CL or league. Arsenal = born losers.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

arsenal has so many good players i dont understand why they cant do anything

Comment

i feel sorry for arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      they have so many foreigners, thats their problem.
                      not many english players, wolcott and wilkshere are the only 2 that play with their hearts for the club.
                      also they get pretty unlucky with injuries at important games, they missed cesc and walcott for this game because of injury.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        because they believe thier own hype and actually think they are barca coz they can pass around a bit. no point playing sexy football when u lose and also wenger is a jew!

Comment

Working...
                        X