Kobe Bryant's Work Ethic--An Example for Iranian footballers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kobe Bryant's Work Ethic--An Example for Iranian footballers

This video shows Kobe Bryant after a tough loss to the Miami Heat where he missed a shot where he could have won the game (although it was suspicious for a foul) practicing 3pt shots and free throws. It's really amazing, it shows his amazing work ethic and I think that our Iranian footballers including myself should learn. A man who could be satisified with 5-championship rings, 12 time allstar, mvp and not make any efforts to get any better and just play out a couple years and make a couple more millions. But this guy is just amazing, he is a great role model(Notice the janitors cleaning the arena in the backgroud.)

sigpic

^^peyton manning of the indianapolis colts is exactly the same, after every game he goes home and watches the video of the game before the next team meeting so he can be ready for the team meeting to talk about the mistakes he made and things he needs and others should do for next game.

this is professionalism at its finest.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

i would even go as far as saying that a lot of professional athletes in nba, mlb, nhl, nfl hire trainers for off season to get in shape and stay in shape and work on their weaknesses, and what our athletes do, go to shomal, drive around jordan street with their cars, go to dubai for shopping and get a nose job in off season. i have only heard of one player in iran who has hired a personal trainer for off season and that is vahid hashemian who used to come to PAS stadium in ekbatan and train every off season from germany.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

our footballers can even look at our wrestlers, who have great work ethic as well

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
          our footballers can even look at our wrestlers, who have great work ethic as well
          aree
          'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
          ~
          Cyrus the Great
          King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

This was more like a therapeutic shoot around session.

Comment

Kobe = MVP

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                so true, they do so many intense workouts, it's unreal. The only footballer that I think puts the effort to get stronger physically is GholamReza Rezaei.
                sigpic

Comment

lol you guys take what several money-hungry footballers do and bunch the entire league into it. I will bet you that many if not all the players in the lower half teams and Azadegan leagues play year round. To them, its life.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                    lol you guys take what several money-hungry footballers do and bunch the entire league into it. I will bet you that many if not all the players in the lower half teams and Azadegan leagues play year round. To them, its life.
                    actually, i think the players in the azadegan leagues have a second job because there is no way they can make ends meet with the little salary that is paid to them. now im not sure about this, but i assume it is like this.
                    sigpic

Comment

He better shoot some extra jumpers if he wants to finally beat Lebron one day. Apparently it doesn't matter where the game is or what team the King is on. Kobe just can't beat him.

Comment

Lebron James can suck on deez nutz!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                          He better shoot some extra jumpers if he wants to finally beat Lebron one day. Apparently it doesn't matter where the game is or what team the King is on. Kobe just can't beat him.
                          Hey, the regular season doesn't mean anything, I want to see LeBron beat Kobe in the playoffs which is not happening because the Heat won't make the Finals. Kobe is 10 times better than LeBron when it matters. And Kobe has got the winning mental edge which Lebron will never have.

Kobe (Great Winner and Closer)>>>>Lebron (Sore Loser i.e not shaking hands after loss)
                          sigpic

Comment

people push their bodies too much, they will burn out this way. it's about balance

Comment

Working...
                            X