NCAA Basketball Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCAA Basketball Tournament Discussion

People are all submitting their brackets by today or tomorrow so who are your final four picks? Share your picks and upset alerts on this thread.

My Final Four Picks are: Ohio State, Kansas, UConn, and yes St. Johns .
    sigpic

some big upsets today in the first round:

louisville, 4 seed, lost and vandy, 5 seed, lost as well. Great start to march madness!
    sigpic

Comment

Surprised by the lack of interest in the tourney here this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        Surprised by the lack of interest in the tourney here this year.
        Yeah, same here...I thought there would be some interest but I guess there won't be that much until Arsalan Kazemi's Rice team or some other Iranian student-athlete makes it to the tourney. Reminds me of the the great Ali Farokhmanesh last year who single-handedly helped Northern Iowa eliminate Kansas last year.

sigpic

Comment

all I know is ghormeh's duke got trashed by the same Arizona team UCLA destroyed by 20+ points last month.

I was so happy that UCLA lost to Fl;orida, I didnt want UCLA to get Jordan Farmared again who went to the NBA after UCLA's run to the 06 finals. I wanted the whole team back for next year so they could dominate everyone for a championship but I guess it didnt work Both Tyler honeycutt (who reminds me of Tayshaun Prince a lt) and Malcom Lee have declared for the NBA draft!
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I've said it at the beginning and I say it again Ohio state gonna take it all !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
              I've said it at the beginning and I say it again Ohio state gonna take it all !
              ohio state lost last week...

Comment

^ DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN looooooooooool wow
                I seriously just watch the highlights but I was going for Ohio dind't even know they lost to Kentucky wow
                sigpic

Comment

isnt arsalan getting some kind of award at the final four?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    isnt arsalan getting some kind of award at the final four?
                    IS HE? what for? Thats awesome!

The Iranian community gathered right by the Toyota center for sal tahvil with black cats and chelo kabob! Right above us was the Huge final 4 sign. i wish I had tickets!
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

ya i remember few weeks ago there was an article, him and some other muslim girl who is the first female to do it are supposed to get some kind of award for being the first of their kind

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        ya i remember few weeks ago there was an article, him and some other muslim girl who is the first female to do it are supposed to get some kind of award for being the first of their kind

haven't talked to keyan for a while as he is grabbing nice juicy stuff in a very nice sunny place so I didn't know about it! Btw, I dont know if they have 13 bedar in the same place or not. It would be funny if 13 bedar were to be right next to final 4!

Comment

Its the Courage award or something like that.

Comment

Comment

Final Four was set on Saturday:

Butler vs VCU

UCONN vs Kentucky
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X