Mario BIBotelli!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    they say you can take the black out of ghetto, but you can't take ghetto out of a black. it is true even in Italy
    lol its actually...you cant take the boy out of the hood but not the hood out of the homeboy

this guy just has mental issues

Comment

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/p...an-city-052912

A British teenager said that eccentric soccer star Mario Balotelli secretly followed her home to beg her for a date.

Waitress Lauren Thorne, 19, did not recognize the Manchester City striker when he turned up at her home in Stockport, northwestern England, after apparently spotting her as she drove home from work.

When the shocked teenager answered her door, Balotelli asked, "I just saw you and wondered if I could take you out."

She was about to slam the door in his face when her City fan uncle recognized 21-year-old Balotelli and invited him into their two-bedroom home.

The Italian striker then spent 20 minutes on the sofa chatting about soccer -- while still trying to persuade Thorne into going out with him.

She told The Sun: "I just thought he was some guy trying it on. I couldn't believe it when I realized who he was. I thought it was a bit weird and slightly stalkerish. I suppose it was quite flattering to be asked out -- but when he knocked on the door, I really didn't know who he was. He didn't tell me his name or how he knew where I lived. I was slightly freaked out."

Smitten Balotelli -- who was dating stunning model Raffaella Fico, 24, at the time -- saw Thorne as she drove home in her Renault Clio from her job at The Old Rectory Hotel.

He followed her in his new black BMW Z9 before knocking on her front door at around 8:00pm local time. Thorne -- still in her work uniform and name tag -- was about to send him packing when her uncle Steve McCauley, 50, came bounding out.

She said, "We were all in shock. It was very surreal. It's not every day that a millionaire footballer knocks on your door. We went into the living room, and he sat down on the sofa with my uncle to talk about football. But every now and then, Mario would turn to me and ask again if I would go out on a date with him. He asked me three times, and each time I politely said no to him. I knew he had a girlfriend, and I have no interest in going out with a footballer."
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/e...ses-him-053012

Italy and Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has threatened to kill anyone who racially abuses him during next month's Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.

Balotelli said he had bananas thrown at him in a Rome bar before the European Under-21 Championships in June 2009 and if it happened again, "I will go to jail, because I will kill them," The Guardian reported Wednesday.

The 21-year-old also said he would walk off the field if he received racial abuse during a game.

"I will not accept racism at all. It's unacceptable," he said.

His comments came after former England international Sol Campbell urged fans not to go to Euro 2012 because "you could end up coming back in a coffin," due to the threat of racism and violence.

It is feared that neo-Nazi gangs in the host nations are planning to target black players and fans.

"Stay at home, watch it on TV. Don't risk it," Campbell said.

Meanwhile, in an interview with France Football, Balotelli described himself as a genius.

Balotelli has frequently made headlines since joining City from Inter Milan two years ago, and he is never far from controversy.

The striker, however, claimed he is "a genius, but not a rebel."

"I have my life, my world, I do what I want, without annoying anyone. I believe I am more intelligent than the average person," he said.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

this is just never ending comedy...especially since he moved to england cuz they have turned EPL into a soap opera....seems like they are more into off the field drama than the actual games

Comment

Seriously at some point you have to feel for the guy. He really has some issues !

sigpic

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

its really unfortunate that his attitude sucks.. he is VERY talented...
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i remember when everyone used to hate zlatan because of his attitude. But hey guys? look it worked out. But the difference is that Ibra loved football. Balotelli has said it himself he just sees it as a job.

Comment

http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/45532...ok&pk_kwd=gesm

Comment

Working...
                      X