Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian architect given the job to build the Largest stadium in Qatar for 2014 WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian architect given the job to build the Largest stadium in Qatar for 2014 WC

Mouzhan Majidi, an Iranian architeect currently residing in England has been given the job to build the Largest stadium in Qatar, which will also be the Grand stadium to host the final of the 2022 WC final match in Qatar. Here the the stadium:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusail_Iconic_Stadium

Here is Mouzhan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouzhan_Majidi

Lusail Iconic Stadium:
    Attached Files
    sigpicSaturdays: 9:30 am Van Nuys/ sherman Oaks park, all welcome.
    Wednesdays: 6:00 Pm Van Nuys/ Sherman Oaks park all welcome.

I hope he trolls, and secretly shapes the stadium into a K1r...

Comment

damesh garm, iranians always make me proud....they are everywhere

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
      I hope he trolls, and secretly shapes the stadium into a K1r...

Comment

Good for him
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Good for him for making some extra bucks, too bad for qatar for building a stadium for a World Cup that will be hosted elsewhere.
          He should somehow incorporate the name "Persian Gulf" in the stadium design.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

according to wiki
            Projects Hong Kong International Airport
            Wembley Stadium

Comment

It's good that he is doing this, but if we have the engineers to build such stadiums, why don't we build something like that in Iran?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                It's good that he is doing this, but if we have the engineers to build such stadiums, why don't we build something like that in Iran?

welcome to 21st century buddy

its part of the reason everyone wants IR gone...they dont spend money in our infrastructure and keep our people down...we have many people like this guy who use their talents for other countries

Comment

thats something to be proud of, the stadium that will host the final of the wc, fantastic for him.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    thats something to be proud of, the stadium that will host the final of the wc, fantastic for him.
                    thats something rather to be sad of, given the ability (people, architects) we have but we ourselves are un-able to make use of them in our own country....
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      thats something rather to be sad of, given the ability (people, architects) we have but we ourselves are un-able to make use of them in our own country....
                      no i meant something for him to be proud of.
                      that problem has sadden iranians for years now its nothing new.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

I agree with you 100%.
                        I love you man

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          no i meant something for him to be proud of.
                          that problem has sadden iranians for years now its nothing new.
                          yeah....if u look at it this way... its true.

But still I agree with the poster above... I wish I could rep him

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                            Dude how old are you? Iranians build rocket ships in NASA, it does not mean Iran should be an intergalactic superpower.

Comment

He should do it and carv in: "Y'all can go grassrolling, Persian Gulf 4-Ever" right over the entry..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X