Spot the oddity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      COPY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post

this!
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Only highlight this if you wanna read the answer:
            All the players except for Cruyff are wearing Adidas uniforms (as evidenced by the 3 stripes on their jerseys). Cruyff had a personal endorsement contract with Puma which is why his shirt only has 2 stripes. You can even see the Puma logo on his cleats. Also if you just read this please give me all of your gold.
            Ah yeah I knew that from a Dutch documentary about Cruijff which they showed a few years back.

They talked about a lot of stuff. Like the reason why he didn't go to WC 78, his wife's role behind this and the shit behind the kidnap story.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

JC14 had a deal with Puma and therefore his shirt(sponsored by adidas) only had 2 stripes.

Comment

the goalie not wearing any gloves? because i know back in the day they didn't wear any gloves...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                  the goalie not wearing any gloves? because i know back in the day they didn't wear any gloves...
                  Dude KC already revealed the oddity. And the keeper is holding his gloves in his hands.

Comment

^ lol, i completely missed that post. sorry about that
                    sigpic

Comment

there are 2 players with number 6 shorts.

Comment

LOL, damn KC jan. i went straight for their shambools knowing you
                        sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

I don't get it.

Cruyff is not wearing an Addidas shirt? I can't even see Puma sign anwyay?
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                          X