World Cup Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Who was the first player to receive 3 yellow cards in the same game in the World Cup?
    Hint: The ref who did this was from Iran.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Name a World Cup goalkeeper who registered an assist in his first game for his national team.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Correct.

Name two countries that have faced each other in 5 consecutive World Cups and the years that it occurred.
        Italy - Argentina. 74, 78, 82, 86, 90

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
          Italy - Argentina. 74, 78, 82, 86, 90
          Correct.

Comment

Which great player participated for two different countries at the world cup?
            Name his Name, the countries and the years of participation.

P.S.: No Player from USSR who switched to Russia or Ukraine and no Player from Yugoslavia.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post

P.S.: No Player from USSR who switched to Russia or Ukraine and no Player from Yugoslavia.
              Puskas with Hungary in 54 and Spain in 62

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                Puskas with Hungary in 54 and Spain in 62

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk
                Absolute correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                  I forget the name but he played for Argentina in 1930 and Italy in 1934. I wanna say it was Orsi.
                  Edit: It was Monti.
                  Also Mazzola from Brazil in 1958 who played for Italy in 1962 under his real name of Altafini.

Comment

What World Cup player made his country's World Cup roster yet did not receive his first cap until his country's 7th game in that World Cup?

Comment

Name a player who played in the 1978 and 1994 World Cup.

Comment

Diego Armando Maradona

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                          Diego Armando Maradona
                          Wrong.

Comment

Roger Milla ?

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                              Roger Milla ?
                              Cameroon didn't qualify for the 1978 World Cup.

Comment

Give a clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X