X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Give a clue.
    ملق میزد.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Name a player who played in the 1978 and 1994 World Cup.
      Hugo Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by blue blood View Post
        Hugo Sanchez
        Correct.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What player peed on the field during the course of the match in two separate games in the World Cup and what year and against what opponents was it?
          What player, and in what year and against what opponent did a player attempt to take a penalty kick only for his shorts to fall down right before the kick (ultimately converting the kick as the opposing keeper was still laughing at the situation)?

Comment

What player peed on the field during the course of the match in two separate games in the World Cup and what year and against what opponents was it?
            What player, and in what year and against what opponent did a player attempt to take a penalty kick only for his shorts to fall down right before the kick (ultimately converting the kick as the opposing keeper was still laughing at the situation)?

DaMarcus Beasley

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

DaMarcus Beasley
              No. That's one incident, not two and furthermore he was on the bench not on the playing field when he did it.

Comment

What county has bid to host the World Cup the most times without ever becoming the host?

Comment

What county has bid to host the World Cup the most times without ever becoming the host?
                  Morocco.

Comment

Which country deserved to qualify and win the world cup 2010 and every world cup thereafter but has not due to Afshin Ghotbi?
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                      Morocco.
                      Correct.

Comment

The first one is Argentina's keeper Goygochea in 1990 who had to pee after the extra time of their quarterfinal against Yugoslavia but since he couldn't leave the field before penalty kicks just peed on the field. Seeing how he saved two penalties, he did it again before penalty kicks against Italy in the semifinals.
                        The second one happened in the 1938 World Cup when Italian captain Giuseppe Meazza had his shorts fall down after scoring the match-winning goal on a penalty in the semifinal against Brazil.

Comment

Name a player who has scored 3 goals in a World Cup game although 2 of them were own goals.

Comment

Name a country and the year that the country has won 2 World Cups in that same year. There are 4 of such countries.

Comment

Name a player who has played for 3 different countries in the World Cup.

Name 2 players that have played in 3 World Cup finals.

Comment

Name three Italian players that have won a gold and silver World Cup medal as players.

Comment

Working...
                                X