PFA nominations - a JOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFA nominations - a JOKE

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Bale has been amazing, it doesnt rly matter how many goals/assists he has.
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

out of all those tevez and vidic are the only ones worth mentioning...
      bale was only great in CL groups, been injured for a while.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

hernandez better get young PFA player of the year but i have a feeling jack whilshere will get it

Comment

its tough, no ones really been standing out this year in EPL, u cant go by stats of how many goals and assists either. Assists are really a tricky thing to gage, is it always who passed it last? sometimes another player does all the work and the last 2 players finish it, so idk what to think of assists.

Comment

man I don't understand why all the English people think Charlie Adam is so good,at least I haven't seen anything special from him. Berbatov should definitely be in over Charlie Adam.
            sigpic

Comment

WTF is Nasri doing there? Bale is an amazing player but he has been out with injury too long. Nani is Man U's MVP which automatically makes him the league's MVP.

Comment

are you dizzy

Charlie Adam has been Blackpools saviour

For once actually its a good list

Comment

nasri is currently the most overrated player in the world. he does nothing for 5 games, is invisible in half the game he plays, then he makes one good pass and suddenly he is this godly player.

Comment

@ shayan - Sorry.. I don't really think Bale has been amazing for Spurs in the league .. He's been injured for a while, in Europe, he's been quite god, the CL qualifier, the Inter Milan (both legs).. In the league, he's been okay, but not the best.. In fact, Van Der Vaart + Dawson have had better seasons than Bale for Spurs in the league..

I like the fact that Parker and Adam is there, it shows that the award shouldn't go for the 'big' team players. Parker seriously has carried West Ham all year.. Even when they are losing so badly, he's the standing performer, and has even stamped his authority on the England side.

Nasri.. really? I'm not too sure. May be the best Arsenal player this year, but certainly faded away after January.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      nasri is currently the most overrated player in the world. he does nothing for 5 games, is invisible in half the game he plays, then he makes one good pass and suddenly he is this godly player.
                      word

Comment

Nasri was really good until he got injured and then he faded away...
                        sigpic

Comment

How many of you guys actually watch games and not the highlights on youtube? seriously?

No player is going to be a stand out for 90% of games, not even Messi.

Nani is a f@#kwit thats why he is not mentioned
                          Berbatov scored 11 of his goals in 3 matches...so as great as that is what f has he been doing in the mean time?

Stats don't mean shit, so what if you tapped in a failed gigs shot Hernandez? or headed the ball in from a cross...what the **** did you do for the rest of the match?

Samir Nasri has played a good season, he been far from as magical as he was in the first half of the season...but still one of the better midfielders in the EPL this season (i highly doubt he will win it)

Vidic has a had a good good season, like all players he hasnt been a rock in the back, this is actually one of Man United worst defensive season's they have conceded more goals then Arsenal who have muppets in the backline & muppet goalkeepers with the likes of Almunia.

Bale has a brilliant younger player, but he has been far from consistent this season.

Scott Parker is the reason west ham fans still are attending matches, he is the reason why the players have kept a positive attitude...He has been fantastic this season, when west ham are down 3-0 he is still fighting and fighting hard to do something. He is well and truly deserves the PFA player of the year.

Charlie Adam has been absolutely brilliant for Blackpool he has singled kept them a float this season.

Carlos Tevez he has been marvelous, he has a tireless work rate and does not stop running...he has been the most consistent striker in the premier league which actually doesn't say much. Good season player of the year? i dont think so

Its a crime if Scott Parker doesn't get it

Comment

yeah I like Scott Parker, he played really well in the England game against Wales as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X