Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey Barton: I'm England's best midfielder

Here's the link to the story:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/903749/newcastle's-joey-barton:-i'm-england's-best-midfielder?cc=5901

A bit arrogant?
    sigpic

Nope. Parker and Wilshere

howver, barton and nolan have been quite good this year, no doubt about that.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Parker, Wlishere, Lampard, Gerrard, and Milner are all better than him IMO
      sigpic

Comment

Barton is no where near being England's best midfielder, he is a crack pot.

Comment

Barton has been better than all English midfielders this season bar maybe Wilshere.

He is a sc*m, but a good player. I quite like him even though he tried to break Xabi's leg a couple of years ago

Comment

I haven't really seen any Newcastle games this year so I can't really judge but if he's talking trash, he's probably talking his game up to make up for his lack of skill. If he's as good as he says, then he should let his play do the talking.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              Barton has been better than all English midfielders this season bar maybe Wilshere.

He is a sc*m, but a good player. I quite like him even though he tried to break Xabi's leg a couple of years ago
              He hasn't been better than Parker.

Gerrard+Lampard have been injured for some parts of this season, so therefore cannot be judged much.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

honestly he's a good player but he's not mentally stable man.

Comment

Idk why he rips on gareth Barry, like he couldn't find a devaare kootatar
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X