Rafa Van der Vaart Unique Warmup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rafa Van der Vaart Unique Warmup

While other are stretching and warming up before the Real Madrid game, Van der Vaart choose to juggle chewing gum, before catching it with his mouth

sigpic

lol nice. Zlatan is pretty pissed right now

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Let me get this straight...the gum touched his cleats several times yet he continues to chew it in his mouth?

Akh....

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Let me get this straight...the gum touched his cleats several times yet he continues to chew it in his mouth?

Akh....
        It's probably not as bad as it seems, those big stars usually have new boots every game.

Comment

^ Actually your wrong , because the players need to adapt and feel conformable with the shoes and that happens when you start playing with it after a while -
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
            ^ Actually your wrong , because the players need to adapt and feel conformable with the shoes and that happens when you start playing with it after a while -
            yep they have to break them in.

but they do get the option of wearing new shoes every game.. some end up breaking them in their warm ups, some wear their shoes from the last practice (odds are were brand new)

Comment

^ I don't know cuz I remember reading Rafael van de vart tweets and he was mentioning about his new boots , and I saw him wear it in the last 2-3 games
              http://yfrog.com/h870fhfj

Because even myself when I play soccer the first times that I play with a new shoes i need to get my shot straight and get the touch and stuff , If i start changing shoes in a season ill be confused , for example wearing nikes half of the season and then going for the Addidas's f50

btw I weared the New addidas f50 adizero , WOW they are amazing seriously SUPER light and conformable , you don't even feel like ur wearing any shoes
              Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 04-14-2011, 11:55 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                What he means by new boots, is that they throw it away, and they buy the same boots..
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

the boots are custom fit to the players' feet so breaking them in is not a problem. Most players break them in the last practice or in warm ups before the game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X