Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL Playoffs

So no Hockey fans here?

The playoffs just started and my fave team Montreal Canadiens beat Bruins 2-0 today in Boston. Yaaaaaaaay

Price has become a fantastic goalie over years, he had some great saves today.
    Here is the highlights:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=...1&cmpid=ggl1bx

My second fave team Canucks also beat Blackhawks 2-0 yesterday. Haha both my teams doing good so far!

Go Kings!

Tied 2-2 going into OT against the Sharks. I'm really hoping the Sharks just do their usual choke-job here in the first round and give the Kings an easy pass.
    "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
    Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Gah, damn it.
      "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
      Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

41 saves for price , my man killeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it
        He will be the key factor for the Montreal canadians .

At first when I saw we were going to face the bruins in the playoffs I was a bit scared cuz we need to play really physical against them , but we still have though players that could fight .

and talk about rookie of theyear for the canadians seriously Subban has been just outstanding playing though against the big boys , he isn't scared of getting hit or hitting .

My prediction Montreal will take it in 6
        sigpic

Comment

Canucks baby...they're taking it this year.

Comment

i used to be a dieeeeeehard devils fan. i even used to be a season ticket holder, but after the lock out back in 05' i just stopped following much. all i really watch is when my devils play the rangers, islanders, and flyers.

and yes, i am aware of how shitty we played this season lol
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Red Wings all the way!!
              sigpic

Comment

just came back from the caps rangers game. all i can say is absolutely riveting

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                  i used to be a dieeeeeehard devils fan. i even used to be a season ticket holder, but after the lock out back in 05' i just stopped following much. all i really watch is when my devils play the rangers, islanders, and flyers.

and yes, i am aware of how shitty we played this season lol
                  haha yea the devils were my team...exit 16 w baby I used to go to all the rangers-devils games
                  brodeur, stevens, danyko, rafalski, white, niedermayer, gomez, elias, arnott, madden (and his shorthanded goals) ahhh good times.
                  Crazy run at the end this year, wouldve been crazy if they made it. So if the devils aint playing i really dont care much. But my favorite player other than brodeur is teemu selanne, ****ing love that guy...so i guess im rooting for the ducks then

Comment

Montreal wins it again
                    GO HABS GO
                    sigpic

Comment

Red wings winning the series 2-0
                      sigpic

Comment

I totally forgot about this thread

Montreal won the second away game in Boston, this team once again impresses in the playoffs, hopefully once again they won't choke later on during the layoffs!

Vancouver also leading the series 2-0 against blackhawks. Can't get any better!

Comment

Do u people actually like hockey?

Comment

I am the biggest hockey fan out there. I remember I opened a thread years ago and nobody even bothered to comment on it. I didn't think there were any hockey fans on this forum. Glad to know that I'm wrong. I'm a die hard San Jose Sharks fan. I literally love them as much as I love TM.

WIN, LOSE, OR TIE...TEAL TILL I DIE! The Stanley Cup will be coming to San Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
                              Go Kings!
                              Tied 2-2 going into OT against the Sharks. I'm really hoping the Sharks just do their usual choke-job here in the first round and give the Kings an easy pass.

LA Queens got lucky in game 2. Sharks will still win the series. They are just giving Queen fans false hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X