NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a choke
    I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
      what a choke
      what a joke.
      i have no idea about hockey but a read a comment about prolonging the series... it does seem likely.. soorakh shodan literally.

but again i dont know anything about hockey.

Winning the olympics was good enough i guess.

Comment

Comment

Vancouver is in chaos right now,
          Riots all over the city,
          Downtown is burning,
          People set cars with Boston flags on fire,
          They also burned down couple of Boston pizza stores,
          Police out in force with horses and dogs but they can’t do shit ‘cause basically everybody is part of the riot,
          more that 100,000 people,
          Good thing I stayed home all day.
          I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Yah i luckily got my ass out of there ASAP, cars on fire unbelievable..... The Bay stayed open, and they got their shit kicked in

I feel bad for ppl who are going to go to work/school/out tomorrow only to see their car has been burned to a crisp..

Comment

I heard about it, the people who do all this crap are a bunch of idiots

Comment

Shame on those hooligans who use violence to show their frustration.

Comment

Sports allow us to take our minds away from the stresses of daily life. But when you take sports to another level and wreak havoc among your city and its people, it's unquestionably classless and embarrassing. Win or lose, violence is never the answer to relieve your emotions.

Comment

Wow, simply sad. This is just unbelievable, and inexplicable in any way!

Comment

the only good thing that comes out of canada is maple syrup and TML GO LEAFS!! cansucks fans remind me of low class LA fans. they just burned down their own city hometown instead of protecting it.

and if wat cansucks fans did was instead in Iran over futbol or any other sport, we would mix it politics

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                      I can't believe there is literally not one single place here in San Diego that sells a freaking Canucks Jersey or any other hockey jersey for that matter!!
                      ya but there is this thing called world wide web.. it's amazing you should try it.. especially ebay great deals :P jk

why are u a cansucks fan??

Comment

I am so happy for my brother. He has been rooting for the bruins since 1993 and he was finally rewarded!
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                        X