A fan's true dedication to his club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fan's true dedication to his club...

Wow, this is just amazing, those who think they are committed and dedicated to a certain club have to learn from this.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-visit?cc=5901
    sigpic

That's not dedication that's stupidity

Comment

^ It's both of them
      sigpic

Comment

every team has some hardcore supporters like this, it's not really a surprise.

I know a burnley fan who has been to every burnley home and away game since 1982 (even pre-season games) . He's changed his surname to Burnley, and he named his daughter Clarets, which is the nickname of Burnley. He travels to games by cars,trains,planes, and whatever part-time job he gets, he uses the money for the games to go too.

In the past 10 years, he has sat on the same seat for the home games. He told the people, if i die, then put my ashes here.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          every team has some hardcore supporters like this, it's not really a surprise.

I know a burnley fan who has been to every burnley home and away game since 1982 (even pre-season games) . He's changed his surname to Burnley, and he named his daughter Clarets, which is the nickname of Burnley. He travels to games by cars,trains,planes, and whatever part-time job he gets, he uses the money for the games to go too.

In the past 10 years, he has sat on the same seat for the home games. He told the people, if i die, then put my ashes here.
          omg that's crazy the clubs should at least acknowledge fans like that.
          sigpic

Comment

What an idiot.
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
              ^ It's both of them
              Nope I am pretty sure its just stupidity. What's more stupid is that you suggest we learn from this? lol no.
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                What an idiot.
                Everyone has their priorities, this guy obviously has football as his number 1
                sigpic

Comment

They got "stoked" 5-0...now he must feel like sh!t.

Comment

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/b0-5s-E2bR7om2bhD3csyu
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah it sucks, he lost his job and his team lost the game...Bolton should give him a job in the club
                      sigpic

Comment

13 years ago I quit my job so I could stay home and watch the 1998 World Cup games as they were broadcast in the morning/afternoon US time.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                        X