Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official OKC Thunder Fan Thread

If you are a Thunder Fan...Check-in

Also if you live in Oklahoma, please mention so maybe we can setup a playoff watch party

I can't wait for the Thunder to be lined up with Lakers again and to hear the "BEAT LA" chants in Thunder city!

WELCOME TO THUNDER CITY!!!

Fast forward to 1:10 Sec

hahaha thunder upp

i may be the only thunder fan whos a thunder fan because of james harden lol (ASU). You live in oklahoma? I mentioned in another thread i might be transferring to OU next year, if you got any info to persuade/dissuade me pm me.

SO, even though the perk trade was pretty much genius and turned us into an instant contender, I kind of had a fantasy that cole aldrich would become solid in a year or 2, then our lineup would be westbrook-harden (although i love him as a 6th man as it stands)-durant-ibaka-aldich with green as our 6th man +collison, and win a championship like that. An NBA champion where 1-7 in the rotation were all drafted by that organization...has that ever happened? That would have been amazing. But still perk is great

EDIT- I see u already saw my other post lol. Tinker air force base?! Sounds hella gay

Comment

Where is your playoff avy at then? feel free to use mine.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
        hahaha thunder upp

i may be the only thunder fan whos a thunder fan because of james harden lol (ASU). You live in oklahoma? I mentioned in another thread i might be transferring to OU next year, if you got any info to persuade/dissuade me pm me.

SO, even though the perk trade was pretty much genius and turned us into an instant contender, I kind of had a fantasy that cole aldrich would become solid in a year or 2, then our lineup would be westbrook-harden (although i love him as a 6th man as it stands)-durant-ibaka-aldich with green as our 6th man +collison, and win a championship like that. An NBA champion where 1-7 in the rotation were all drafted by that organization...has that ever happened? That would have been amazing. But still perk is great

EDIT- I see u already saw my other post lol. Tinker air force base?! Sounds hella gay

That would have been amazing But I fantasies about having Blake Griffin coming to OKC...and here is how it could be done:
        First and foremost, he is from OKC so we have some pull there and he did play for OU. Second, his brother (Taylor) does not play in the NBA anymore, and him and his brother are pretty tight together (I always use to see them at campus, or at the mall, or at the store, and they were always, I mean always together). So if we could get Taylor to be on Roster and be a bench warmer, then maybe we can talk Blake into coming to OKC, by offering his brother a position (Taylor right now plays in Belgium). Also the few times that I talked to him in one of the classes that I had with him, he always said good things about the Thunder and its organization.

lol I thought you were a military transfer, that is why I said Tinker Air Force Base

Check your PM box.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          Where is your playoff avy at then? feel free to use mine.
          thx for the avy

Comment

you mean the bandwagon thread!

As I said before this is team I am gonna root for everytime the lakers are eliminated for three good reasons

1) I live closer to OKC than anyone else here
            2) My fellow bruin is staring for OKC
            3) OKC will be the main and only threat to Dwayne wade's Miami heat team.

GO LAKERS but when they are out GO THUNDER!
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              you mean the bandwagon thread!
              As I said before this is team I am gonna root for everytime the lakers are eliminated for three good reasons
              1) I live closer to OKC than anyone else here
              2) My fellow bruin is staring for OKC
              3) OKC will be the main and only threat to Dwayne wade's Miami heat team.
              GO LAKERS but when they are out GO THUNDER!
              Bandwagon thread?

I live less than 5 miles away from the Ford Center (OKC), so I think I live closer than anybody else to OKC

Comment

Originally posted by MahdiG35 View Post
                Bandwagon thread?

I live less than 5 miles away from the Ford Center (OKC), so I think I live closer than anybody else to OKC
                First of all I didnt say band wagon fan, I said "thread" also ok, then so where have been so far? This is the first I am hearing from you!

OKC is team everyone likes to root for because they are a bunch of nice guys who are also very talented. I know I am for sure gonna be rooting for them if/when the lakers are out this or any other year
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Go Sonics!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Go Sonics!
                    I hated the sonics. If this team were to still be in Seattle, I would have probably hated them...yes even with westbrook on the lineup. I am just not a fan of George Karl. I didnt like him before Kobe and even less after the way he treated Kobe in the 98 allstar game.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      First of all I didnt say band wagon fan, I said "thread" also ok, then so where have been so far? This is the first I am hearing from you!
                      OKC is team everyone likes to root for because they are a bunch of nice guys who are also very talented. I know I am for sure gonna be rooting for them if/when the lakers are out this or any other year

lol yesterday was the first time that I came to the General Sport section

Comment

Originally posted by MahdiG35 View Post
                        lol yesterday was the first time that I came to the General Sport section
                        k that explains it!

Comment

I'm sorry guys but Lakers are gonna win it this year, you should re-open the thread next year
                          sigpic

Comment

3 Hours to the game Get ready!!!!

Comment

OKC wins 107-103, a hard fought win, to win game 1
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X