Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion, Who's better, CR or Messi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson says CR is better than Messi

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/...ldo-is-better-
    It seems like he forgot how Messi raped his team in the CL final just couple of years back. But not to worry in couple of weeks in Wembley Messi will remind him that After all he is a very very old man

Originally posted by footballcrazy10 View Post
    Am I allowed to say, that they both suck?
    Yes, you are entitled to your stupid opinion

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      It seems like he forgot how Messi raped his team in the CL final just couple of years back. But not to worry in couple of weeks in Wembley Messi will remind him that After all he is a very very old man
      Fergie didn't say that.

We will see mate.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Messi is better for sure but I would love to see what Ronaldo would do with Xavi's service.

I think if Ronaldo played for Barca he would score double the goals that Messi has now but I still think Messi is the more talented player.

Comment

Messii for sureee

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
            Messi is better for sure but I would love to see what Ronaldo would do with Xavi's service.
            I think if Ronaldo played for Barca he would score double the goals that Messi has now but I still think Messi is the more talented player.
            Messi's 2nd goal was pure skill and not from any other player's service
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
              Messi's 2nd goal was pure skill and not from any other player's service
              Of course, and Messi has scored many goals by himself..

however, Ronaldo carried Man Utd and scored many goals in a AVERAGE midfield from Fletcher,Carrick,Ando etc, and last year, scored so many goals while the rest of Madrid team were average.. this year, the team has been abit better, but still Ronaldo gets the goals.

What Shogun is saying, is that Ronaldo MAY score more if he had abit more support from his midfield, but no-one really knows.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                Of course, and Messi has scored many goals by himself..

however, Ronaldo carried Man Utd and scored many goals in a AVERAGE midfield from Fletcher,Carrick,Ando etc, and last year, scored so many goals while the rest of Madrid team were average.. this year, the team has been abit better, but still Ronaldo gets the goals.

What Shogun is saying, is that Ronaldo MAY score more if he had abit more support from his midfield, but no-one really knows.
                Look at Xavi's assists and then look at how many were towards Messi, you'll get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                  Look at Xavi's assists and then look at how many were towards Messi, you'll get the idea.
                  I cannot find the actual statistics, can you provide them please?

Comment

Messi is a better player. Ronaldo may be more valuable to his team, however.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      I cannot find the actual statistics, can you provide them please?
                      Assists:
                      Messi 27
                      Alves 18
                      Pedro 14
                      Xavi 12
                      Villa 12
                      Iniesta 8
                      Keita 4
                      Busquets 4
                      Maxwell 3
                      Thiago 3
                      Adriano 3
                      Bojan 2
                      Pique 1
                      Abidal 1
                      Fontas 1
                      Jeffren 1
                      Afellay 1

Source: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...stics?p=568077

I'll try to find the statistics for assists to messi tomorrow, but i have watched all matches of Barcelona this season, and can tell you that of the assists Xavi had this season, only a few of them were to messi.

Comment

Ronaldo :

6th hat trick of the season,36 goals in 32 games now in the league this season,49 goals this season and 68 in 67 league games for Madrid in past 2 seasons.Those kind of stats are brilliant for any footballer but for someone who went for new challenges and UCL trophies away from United is a bitter disappointment.(only Forlan has benefited after leaving United and that too only for the reason that he didn't get accustomed to PL).The way he publicly fought a way out of United with his quotes everyday in the news for 2 summers,I don't feel all that disappointed that he is suffering there.He might be scoring tons of goals but he needs trophies.He would've scored all those goals at United too if we'd have used him in that position but it's the players surrounding him who are not helping him out at Madrid like he how got at United and also hugely down to Mourinho's tactics especially in the first leg that ruined any chances of more recognized silverware.and the contenders for the titles and cups are Barcelona,who are one of the best sides and will stay there for years to come.Unless Mourinho gets some more money to spend on players this summer he and Ronaldo are unlikely to win the league title at Madrid.But it's Mourinho and he has a proved many times he can scratch and find a way out to get trophies so I am not ruling Madrid out just yet.But Ronaldo needs trophies and he isn't gonna get it just yet

Comment

Working...
                        X